Chapter 39.

Lizzie's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning to Andy still asleep next to me, his mouth open slightly. I smiled at the image in front of me, before curling up closer to him. I felt him move and his arm go around my waist. I looked down at his arm and starting gently tracing his tattoos. I heard him sigh, causing me to stop what I was doing and look up to his face, to see him still asleep.

The next time I woke up, after falling back to sleep, I looked up to see Andy sat up slightly and texting on his phone. I moved so I could get more comfortable, causing him to take his eyes off his phone and look at me.

“Morning.” He smiled.

I smiled back and sat up.

“Morning.” I mumbled. “What time is it?”

“Uh… Not actually morning. It’s twelve thirty.” He said.

My eyes widened causing him to laugh.

“Why didn’t you wake me?” I groaned.

He smiled and leant over to kiss me.

“I couldn’t bring myself to wake you. You looked so peaceful and I figured you might have needed your sleep.” He said.

I nodded and moved to get out of bed. I was moving around the room, trying to find something to wear, while Andy sat watching.

“Oh CC called earlier.” Andy spoke up.

I stopped and looked at him.

“What’d he want?” I asked, while going through the wardrobe.

“He has a girlfriend and he wants you to meet her.” He said.

I looked at him confused tilting my head to the side slightly.

“Right, well when did he want me to meet her?”

“They’re on their way over here now.” He said.

“Jesus Christ, Andy. That means they could be here any minute now, why didn’t you wake me so I could get ready?” I groaned, rushing around again.

Andy sat in the bed chuckling.

“Liz, chill. Lauren and CC aren’t going to care if you’re still in the shower or whatever when they get here. Just get and get yourself ready.” He said.

I nodded and rushed over to him, giving him a quick kiss before walking into the bathroom that was attached to him bedroom. I heard Andy moving around in the bedroom, before going down the stairs.

Once setting the clothes I picked out, down on the counter, I walked over and turned the shower on, before stripping off my pyjamas and stepping in the shower. After washing and conditioning my hair, I washed down my body, before stepping out and wrapping a towel around my body, and another around my hair. I stepped up to the sink and brushed my teeth before drying myself off and getting dressed.

After I finished in the bathroom, I made my way back into the bedroom to brush my hair and apply a bit of make-up. As I sat on the floor infront of the mirror, I heard voice downstairs, signalling that CC and his girlfriend were here. I moved a bit quicker to get my make-up done, deciding against drying or straightening my hair for now, and just letting it dry naturally, before I put my wake-up bag away and made my way downstairs.

Once I was at the bottom of the stairs, I walked in the direction the voices were coming from. Kitchen. Surprise, surprise. Upon me entering the kitchen, CC stopped everything he was doing and ran over to me, hugging me.

“LizLiz.” He shouted, causing me to laugh.

When he let me go, I looked in the direction of the other girl in the room, to see her looking at us both rather confused, and she glared at me slightly.