TWO

And that's how I became the Lady and, at the request of my uncle, I began an intensive training programme, I took etiquette and event planning classes, I went shopping and drown myself in paperwork. I'm good at that, I didn't have problems with that side of the job, even if they ask for the weirdest things I can get them thanks to the wonderful contact book of my uncle. Invoices, taxes, accounting... I have everything under control. On the other side... the public interaction with members, that's more difficult for me. When I studied the files and read some names, I almost chained several consecutive heart attacks, I couldn't believe that I had to meet them, talk to them and provide them with enough whips, condoms and lube along with a Playboy bunny dress. I've been blushing nonstop and feeling so much heat on my cheeks that I can't still understand why my skin isn't tearing up.

My first opportunity to socialize was my uncle's retirement party that became my welcome party too. I felt very confident in that occasion since I was wearing a stunning Ellie Saab black evening gown, I'd gone to a professional hairdresser and make-up artist, I was covered in diamonds that my uncle has been buying through the years as a safe investment and above all having him by my side. When you're dressed like that you feel like you have some kind of armour and it helps a lot to keep the required attitude: a mix of kindness, dominance and dignity that make the members of the Club believe that they should kiss your stilettos' heels in order to get what they want, despite they're the ones who are paying a stratospheric amount of money just to set foot in this building and even pay more for special requests. Everything went smooth that day, I smiled a lot and didn't speak often, mainly because I didn't want to screw things up, but everybody seemed to think that it was normal since being discreet is the first rule of the management.

The second time in public I was awfully nervous but I was trying to hide it with a straight face and my hands in my pockets, hoping that no one would notice that they were trembling. I was alone standing in the middle of the main room of the ground floor wearing black pants, high heels and a tux white shirt unbuttoned almost to my waist, with several pearl necklaces that matched my white lace bra, waiting to welcome a new member while the rest looked at me from the tables around me... The new guy is a royal and that's all that I'm allowed to say about him. The third time I almost died from a heart attack when a famous actor received an important award and he decided to celebrate it holding a BDSM party at the rooftop pool, with dozens of guests each one more famous than the others having sex on the sunbeds among yells, moans and whips cracking. I wore a pair of black leather pants and a corset matching them, applied smoky shadows on my eyes and red lipstick, I greet the guest of honour congratulating him, declined his offer of joining the orgy and run back to my office. I was in the rooftop for 15 minutes in total, I think.

Actually I've benefited from my shyness. I've become a mystery, a shadow that walks through the corridors of the Club, who intrigues them and provokes curiosity while she's highly respected at the same time and even feared. They've started to make up stories about me each one more implausible than the other, about what powerful politician is my lover or what extraordinarily beautiful model I have tied up with ropes to my desk. I know it because it's become a habit for me to walk every day through the management private corridors and take a look inside the rooms, incidentally listening to member's conversations. Yes, I've become a voyeur and I can't help it... I'm human, I'm weak and I'm the manager of a Club that is proud of fulfilling any kind of erotic fantasy or whatever the hell you fancy... I'm curious, sue me! According to my uncle this is quite normal at the beginning and then, after seeing everything several times, I'll get over it and I won't go out of my office because keeping the paperwork up to date will seem more important to me. I don't know... members of this Club have an amazing imagination and I don't think I'll be bored soon. Anyway, I prefer looking from the shadows than interacting with them in real life; I've been getting some hints already and even direct requests from some members that want to jump in my bed, very politely requests of course, but I've decided to pay heed to the Spanish proverb: "Donde tengas la olla, no metas la polla," which literally means "don't put your dick inside the pot where you're eating" and metaphorically "don't mix business with pleasure."