ELEVEN (Iselen P.O.V)

"Are you at home?"

"Yes, madam."

"I'll be there in 20 minutes."

"Okay."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I drop my phone on the coffee table and look around while sitting on the couch I was lying on noticing the empty ice cream tub, empty chocolate bar wrappers, the blanket on the floor, the unmade bed clearly visible through the huge window that overlooks the back yard and my clothes scattered around the rug... "Move your lazy ass, you have 20 minutes to make your home look presentable." Despite my severe headache I run to my bedroom, picking up T-shirts and sneakers on my way there and shoving them carelessly inside the closet before closing the door, I fix the bedsheets and spread the blanket before running back to the kitchen in order to get rid of the evidence of my chocolate addiction. The house looks much better when I finish cleaning and tidying up and I even had some time to wash up my face and hands and change my clothes when I hear the doorbell. I count to five in my head slowly before opening...

"Hello, Ruby." She's wearing blue jeans, white T-shirt and a red baseball jacket besides a Burberry backpack on her shoulder. She takes her sunglasses off with an elegant movement of her hand, coming into my house and kissing my cheek while walking. "I'm happy to see you, I..."

"On your knees, on the rug... now." I blink puzzled when hearing her harsh tone of voice but I close the door and follow her quickly towards the middle of the living room, kneeling down keeping my head low and my hands on my back in front of the couch. She sits down and starts rummaging in her backpack. She looks up and frowns. "Take off your T-shirt and bra."

I open my mouth to say something but I realize that she's not looking at me anymore, she keeps rummaging in her bag instead... I hear a metallic sound. I sallow hard and obey, taking my clothes off slowly and dropping them on the couch while my mind goes through a hundred of possible things she could have ready for me inside that backpack. I think I should stop this situation right now before it goes too far, but I don't dare to interrupt her and upset her although she must know that... Finally, I muster the courage to speak despite she hasn't gave me permission but she lets her backpack drop on the couch next to her and smiles at me, making my mind forgetting what I was trying to tell her.

"This is an important moment in our relationship, at least that's what I've heard from other Doms... to be honest I've never lived this situation before. I've rarely had a sub... let's say... 'of my own' and our agreement barely lasted a few weeks but my intention is to make this relationship different and more lasting." I blink surprised by her statement, the truth is that I've been trying to live the moment and not to think too much about the situation in order to not get anxious with the idea of her leaving me in the near future the moment she gets bored of me. We've never talked about this before and it comes as a surprise to me that she wants to be with me for a while. "Usually, I see collars as a part of the equipment, a practical item where you can attach a leash with no particular connotation, but I feel this is different: this is in fact the object that identifies you as mine and I've picked it out carefully... I hope you like it..."

Ruby puts her hands in front of my face so I can see the collar she's holding: it's made of simple black leather, probably fake since she's vegan, it has a common buckle and a silver ring where the leash is attached. Nothing too special, this is the basic collar every Doms uses in a session. What differences this one from the others is the silver pendant in a heart shape that is hanging from the middle, it shows a beautiful rose painted in soft shades of pink on a blue background with some green leaves and golden arabesques... it seems strangely familiar but I can't remember where did I see...