FIVE (Ruby P.O.V)

Picture: Tyler Shields. 

I stare at the lamp hanging from the ceiling squinting my eyes: it's beautiful, golden and the crystals sparkle under the soft lights... I feel the fluffy dark grey rug under my bare foot and the soft arm of the couch upholstered in velvet in a similar shade under my knee. The room is surrounded by golden framed mirrors where a blonde girl with nice big boobs is reflecting, she's leaning over my crotch with her face buried between my open legs while her arms are tied up behind her back. I sigh feeling a little tickle under my belly while she makes a huge effort circling my clit with her tongue, she's pretty good but I think I'm not in the mood for an orgasm right now. I lean my elbow on the arm of the couch and my head on my closed fist while she does her utmost to turn me on, sucking and licking my pussy at a feverish pace... I feel nothing...

"Go away!" My friend's Nina harsh voice cracks like a whip through the air of the dungeon when she hits the shoulder of the sub with the back of her hand and orders her to crawl to the centre of the room where two girls are having fun with some vibrators. "What the hell is wrong with you, Ruby?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I answer while Nina kneels down on the couch next to me and moves away my dark blue shirt with her fingertips in order to pinch my nipples playfully, I turn my head to look at her and she raises an eyebrow.

"Oh come on, I know you well. You been so absent-minded lately... That poor model has been working on your pussy for the last 10 minutes, fucking you with her tongue nonstop, and believe me she has a long and talented tongue... I've checked it... but you're not even wet..." Nina inserts two fingers in my entrance slowly and she starts pumping at a gentle pace, her thumb grazes my clit with great care while she brushes my hair away from my forehead with her free hand. "Who's she?" I chuckle feeling her increasing her pace.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I repeat looking at her with mischievousness.

"Ruby... I know you well and you know it. You haven't been yourself the last couple of weeks now, you're not in the mood for playing, you're not enjoying sex, you have rejected some very interesting invitations, you've been distracted even during your photo shoots... you're obsessed with someone and I want to know who she is. You haven't been so fascinated with a woman for a long time, she must be very special..." Nina reaches deeper with her fingers and this time I can't help closing my eyes and holding back a moan, the problem is that they aren't her talented caresses the ones that are getting me horny but the memory of her.

Yes, she's very special and I can't stop thinking about her. I've been watching her the few occasions I had to do so, at some parties or when we met in the Club's corridors, I've been spending more evenings than usual in the building just to try to catch a glimpse of her. I'm feeling like I'm back at high school stalking my crush, feeling excited butterflies in my stomach every time she finally shows up, with my ears alert every time I hear someone talking about her trying to learn more about the Lady. Nobody seems to know very much about her and most of them are content with staying away from her so she doesn't cancel their membership cards. But that's not enough for me, I need to know her...

I've been watching every one of her movements, the clothes she wears, every tiny area of skin exposed by her neckline trying to find out what's hidden under it. She's a good body, nice boobs, long legs and her pale skin seems so soft... but once again it's not enough, I don't want to imagine her, I want to see her and above all I want to feel her. Holding her tight under my body, submissive, yelling and begging, cumming again and again while tears run down her cheeks... Nina moves her thumb in faster circles and I arch my back when I feel the sparks of pleasure running through my body. Her fingers go inside and outside my pussy easily now that I'm very wet.