SEVEN (Iselen P.O.V)

A/N: gif removed to comply with the politically correct dictatorship we're living in nowadays... I'm sorry, it was a nice gif, not racy at all and relevant for this chapter but Wattpad commands and I obey reluctantly. 

"It's okay: tell me your doubts, ask me whatever you want, tell me how I can make things easier for you..." Ruby is still sitting on my couch and she seems as calmed as before but I can see that she's anxious judging by the way she's biting her lip. She thought that she got me where she wanted me but she's feeling like I might slip through her fingers. The idea almost makes me smile: this Dom doesn't like when a prey gets away. "Iselen, what's worrying you?"

"To lose myself..." I whisper staring at the rug. "I have a demanding job, lots of responsibilities and a crazy schedule. Sometimes I feel so tired that I could let my body drop in the middle of a corridor and sleep for hours. I'm scared of being comfortable and happy with you, scared of not wanting to go back to that fucking office again, scared of depending on you so much that I follow the instinct of looking for you constantly setting aside my obligations, I'm scared of ruining my uncle's business due to my laziness, scared of making a mistake in front of the members of the Club and lose their respect, I'm scared that a journalist is able to sneak in and take pictures, that the flowers for the next party don't arrive in time, I'm scared of the idea of you turning me into a well-behaved kitty trained for your pleasure and me leaving everything without a second thought because deep inside I can't wait to get rid of that burden, I'm so scared that you be able to supress my will and I let you because I don't need to be worried about the cleaning staff schedule while I'm with you..." Tears are running down my cheeks and I cover my mouth with my hand to hold back a sob. I feel Ruby's arms around my waist and all of a sudden I'm crying on her shoulder while she strokes my hair.

"Calm down, calm down..." she whispers but she lets me cry till I have no more tears because they're all soaking her shirt. "All right Iselen, listen: you're mixing different things. First of all you've been working too hard for months and you're about to break due to the stress and exhaustion. I highly doubt that your uncle had such a burden alone because he wasn't young and he couldn't keep up with the pace you've set. I'm pretty sure that the former manager delegated responsibilities to his employees and he just monitored the work from time to time to make sure everything was all right. You need to learn how to trust your staff and giving them some of your work. You can't go on like this... You're going to be sick, really sick, unless you calm down."

"I don't want to disappoint my uncle..." I mutter against her shoulder.

"You're not going to disappoint your uncle. You're doing a great job but, now that you know how things work in the Club, you need to let the head waiter do the bar shopping on his own and the chef the restaurant shopping on his own without you monitoring every bottle and every radish... otherwise you're going to collapse and that will ruin everything. You need to learn how to delegate..." I nod while sitting straight on the couch once again, I'm totally aware that I can't go on like this anymore and I have to solve this problem. "You know what? You have a weird and dominant obsession for control to be such a submissive personality." I can't help laughing, she's right. "Secondly, I have no intention of turning you into a well-behaved and accommodating kitty."

"What? But I thought that you..." I stare at her fearing that she's about to withdraw her offer.

"Iselen, that's not how it works. Most people think that a Dom finds a sub and she trains her in order to give her pleasure, she trains her to adjust to her desires, but that's not true. It's my job to fulfil your fantasies, Iselen, not the other way around." Ruby runs her fingers through her hair lost in her thoughts for a moment, trying to find the words to explain it. "Listen, I think you're special and that's why you've caught my eye: I want to know more about you, get to know you better and finally find out what are those things that make you so special but I'm not going to take them all, ruin them and turn them into other things. I must be the one adapting to you, not you adapting to me. I'm going to take all those things and improve them, refine them, I'm going to develop them. I'm going to make you better, make you evolve so you acquire experience and maturity but I'm not going to change your personality. It's important for me that you are still you on the inside while you discover a whole new world of sensations, I think you're a very strong woman and for me it'll be a privilege to feel your surrender and devotion to me: I'm not going to destroy you. There's no merit in dominate a brainless zombie that obeys your orders without a second thought. This isn't about what makes me horny but about what makes you horny. I'm not going to bend your will to mine but I hope you'll offer it at my feet voluntarily because you want me and trust me while you're totally aware of what you're doing and why you're doing it. I don't want a forced slave but a well-disposed sub. If you think that I'm wrong I want you to tell me kindly and politely standing firm in front of me, I don't want you to do everything I order you even if you don't agree with it. Do you understand it?"