TWENTY-ONE (Iselen P.O.V)

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME... DO NOT TRY THIS IF YOUR DOM IS NOT EXPERIENCED... YOU KNOW WHAT? DO NOT TRY THIS. PERIOD. THIS SHIT IS REALLY DANGEROUS.

"How did I get here?" I think biting my lower lip to stop the moan that was about escaping from my throat.

This happens with Ruby quite often above all when she comes back from a long work trip... It feels like she takes advantage of those days far away from me to plot new ways of torturing me, and making me reach an orgasm, and her arousal builds up while she goes over her new plan till she's able to release it with me on a bed... or on a couch... or on the kitchen counter. After two or three days without physical contact with her sub, my Mistress is more intense, needier, a little bit crueller, but she turns into a sweet puppy later, cuddling me and seeking affection. It seems like there're two different people living inside her but they're the perfect mix... and sexy as fuck.

For me, her absence means that I'll work till exhaustion in order to be able to sleep at night without her lying next to me. It's funny because I wake up early usually, I go to the gym and then have breakfast, I deal with the rush-hour traffic jam in LA and spend hours working in my office, fixing problems that arise in my Club every day. I have lunch with Ruby later if she's free and then work a bit more, deal with another traffic jam and I arrive at home with enough time to take a shower and make some dinner, I still have energy to take the dogs out for a walk when my girl arrives with them and I'm ready to enjoy marathon sex sessions in every position or place she wants. And I wake up early in the morning by her side the next day as fresh as a rose, happy because I can have breakfast with her and ready to face a day of hard work. However, I feel drained when she's not with me but I spend the whole day sitting in my office till my butt seems flatten hours later and my eyes close threatening with falling asleep on my desk... and I don't want to get up the next day. It feels like having sex with Ruby recharges my batteries.

Today it's been one of those days: I crawled out of bed because I haven't seen my girl for three days, I couldn't make it to the gym nor had breakfast because it was too late and the traffic jam was worse than usual. The reason why I was able to keep my poise and didn't cry frustrated was because my chef promised to make some pancakes with chocolate for me and take them to my office as soon as possible. I argued with some suppliers by mail, sorted out invoices, I had to mediate between two members that were yelling and about to fight in the TV room because of a football match, I barely had time to chew a sandwich for lunch and firefighters have blocked the highway for an hour because of a fire. But when I arrived home dragging my feet wearily... she was there, wearing a pair of jeans so ripped that they shouldn't be called pants and her favourite Metallica T-shirt, no makeup, but she looked like a million dollars all the same.

"Let's go for a walk with the dogs." She said with a smile and I nodded happily because my exhaustion vanished. We walked back home holding hands, I took a shower while she made dinner...

And here I am now... lying face up, naked, with my head on the foot of the bed and my feet on the pillow trying to remain still while Ruby rubs a bright pink dildo turned on all over my slit, vibration sends a shiver down my spine when she thrusts it in my opening gently and I grab the sheets in my closed fists to stop me from arching my back. My Mistress chuckles before pulling away, turning the dildo off, and she stares at me lost in her thought. The soft moonlight pours in through the floor-to-ceiling windows of my bedroom and turns her eyes into liquid silver, a mischievous smirk spreads through her face and my muscles start shaking involuntarily knowing that she has something new ready for me.

"Do you trust me?" she asks leaning forward and brushing some locks of hair away of my forehead gently. Her soft fingers slip through my cheek and cup my jaw before sliding down to my neck where they touch the porcelain pendant of my collar.