TWENTY-FOUR (Iselen P.O.V)

'Fuck! What kind of sorcery is this? How is it possible that she looks more beautiful than ever before?' I shake my head completely floored by her, staring at the goddess dressed in white smiling at the photographer, leaned on a grey and dull wall that makes her stand out even more: she just needs her beauty and her colourful tattoos to be the centre of attention. 'And on top of it, she's forced me to come today after what she told me a week ago...' I think desperate while rubbing my fingertips on my chin discreetly: I thought I was drooling for a moment. This is just what I needed, my stupid lovesick face is enough for the team working in this photoshoot to look at me trying to hold back their laughter... I must look ridiculous staring at her entranced with my mouth open. 'Hey! Give me a break, my girl is over there wearing a wedding dress shortly after she proposed...'

Ruby agreed to sign the contract that I got for her because, despite she wasn't happy with my interference, it ended up being an offer she couldn't refuse: lots of money, international promotion, her pictures in the most important magazines and a TV spot that will be released in several countries. She told me that her publicist was jumping of joy through her office while explaining her all the details and she had to answer yes, that she'd do it as long as the chosen photographer comes to Los Angeles. Danica agreed because she's aware of how busy Ruby's schedule is and it'd be difficult for her to travel to Europe right now... although not impossible. The truth is that she wanted me to be here, looking at her so breathtakingly beautiful as part of my punishment for sticking my nose into her business. And, even if it's been hard to work extra hours this past week in order to get things ready in the Club so I could have a free day, I don't regret what I did, honestly, and I'm thrilled to be here today.

The new campaign for 'non-conventional brides' will be a great success, it's pretty clear. When they explained me that they were trying to provide something special for those women that don't want to get married with a princess costume, I just pictured in my mind a smart white, beige or maybe ice blue pantsuit. But these designs have exceeded all my expectations and even Ruby, who's used to wear the fanciest clothes in the whole world for her photoshoots, was shocked when she saw the clothes rack and touched the satin, silk and lace of each garment while her eyes sparkled with emotion. But that was hours ago, since then she's changed her makeup and hairdo several times: she's posed standing, sitting on a couch, lying on a bed and leaned on the wall wearing stratospheric stilettos. She must be exhausted but pictures are wonderful: Ruby wearing wide leg pants in white, a top covered in silver sequins and a denim jacket; Ruby wearing a white jumpsuit with see-through tulle sleeves and sweetheart neckline; Ruby wearing tight white pants and a lace top along with a stunning long coat that looks like a cape and sweeps the floor behind her; Ruby wearing a see-through tight jumpsuit with silver sequins hiding the right spots of her body and a long train made of white tulle attached to her waist... thanks to the plunge V-neck almost all her tattoos are visible.

I stare at her entranced while she poses with the last change of clothes, the traditional pantsuit I was expecting to see but it's black instead of white and she only wears a sating bra under the jacket and very high heels. My Mistress is leaned on the wall and clenches her jaw while fixing her eyes on the camera with intensity, holding casually in her hand a black velvet gift box with a diamond ring... "Such a Daddy..." I whisper, heaving a sigh. I can't believe I've just said that... what's wrong with me? I shake my head in disbelief looking at my girl saying thank you to every member of the team and talking about some pictures with the photographer while I take my phone and start typing furiously.

"Babe... I'm going to change my clothes and we can leave finally, I'll go pick up my dogs and then we'll have dinner at your house... Iselen?" she asks when she realizes that I'm not paying attention to her words. "What are you doing?"