EIGHT (Ruby P.O.V)

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... what the hell is wrong with you?" I hit my BMW wheel furiously before leaning back on my seat. I take a deep breath and look at the garage door while thinking about what happened an hour ago. I don't want to get into the house yet, I'm too upset and when I'm like this my dogs notice it getting very anxious as a consequence: they'd spend the whole night running and howling around my bedroom and they wouldn't let me sleep. All right...

She's delicious, her body is sensual perfection, very sensitive and responsive to my touch; she cummed hard and earlier than I expected and her moans were like music to my ears. When I felt her reaching her ecstasy it almost got me off too. I take her panties out of my pocket slowly and her spicy scent fills my mind... exquisite. She's smart, much more self-confident than she seems to think she's, she won't let me manipulate her easily or go too far: if I want to shove her out of her comfort zone I'll need to convince her with good reasons, I'll have to work for what I want but she also seems willing to listen to me and take my requests into consideration, she won't reject them just because she's stubborn. She's a real challenge to my ability and I absolutely love that, it's been years since I'm looking for a sub at my own level and only found brainless girls that obey my orders like robots. Iselen has her own judgement and a strong will and she'll surrender to my wishes remaining truly conscious of what she's doing and why she's doing it. I try to picture in my mind how it'll feel the moment I get her total surrender and a wave of heat and arousal runs through my body...

But I'm going to have to work hard during weeks, even months... I've made a long term commitment without realizing it and it'll require a great deal of attention for my part. It won't be enough to meet her one or two nights from time to time: Iselen is not a weekend sub... I've kissed her and I've asked her to call me by my name... I've never felt the need of hearing my name from any one's lips before. I look right into my eyes in the rear-view mirror and I force myself to be honest: I want a serious relationship with her but not only because this way I'll have enough time to turn her into the perfect sub. I want to know about her interests besides her sexual desires, I want to watch a movie with her and eat popcorn, I want to go out for a walk holding her hand... I want to make love to her... My eyes look back at me shocked from the mirror. Vanilla sex? It's been ages since I don't enjoy that, even with my former partners I kept a dominant attitude every moment but I think I'd be able to relax with Iselen, I'd be able to stay on equal terms with her and even let her hold the reins just for a little while.

I smile amused at my reflection in the mirror... "Ruby Rose... Are you about to fall in love?" I mumble to myself. That's what it seems actually, it's pretty clear that I've passed the point of fascination long time ago and my feelings are well on the way to becoming something else. It was terribly hard seeing her crying desperate and I would've done anything for her at that moment to alleviate her burden and see her smiling again: I turned from a Mistress to a knight in shinny armour in less than 2 seconds. I'm waiting patiently for a panic attack now that I know for sure that Iselen is going to be my partner, that we're going to have a relationship based on mutual respect and love and not only perfect in a sexual level. She's going to be the woman who will walk proudly by my side and not a step behind me with her head low... except when she'll be under my body in a bed asking for mercy and twisting in pleasure. But no... I don't feel panic...

""Stupid, pathetic idiots..." I mumble with a smile getting out of my car. All those dominants running away from love, who are scared out of their pants when sex becomes something else, that brag about keeping control but the truth is that they're weak creatures. "I don't have relationships, I don't enjoy vanilla sex, I don't have feelings, don't fall in love with me because I don't do the love thing." Stupid assholes, don't they realize that there's no greater joy than being in love with your sub? It doesn't make you weaker, quite the contrary: it's the best thing that'll ever happen to you, you'll have by your side a person that understands you and accepts you totally... a woman who will love you unconditionally, even your darkest and kinkiest side. You think you're a dominant, always self-confident, having everything under control, you think that you know what you want, that you're strong and walking through life with a firm step... but you cry like a baby when a woman has you backed into a corner because she's fallen in love with you. Stupid jerk, knowing herself is the first thing a dominant should do, before even dare to touch another woman, and I know myself very well: I know that I'm falling in love with her and instead of panicking, I accept it and look forward to see where this new adventure is leading me, I'm not afraid to suffer because I know I'm strong and can work my way through everything. If I'm lucky enough, I've found the person that will be by my side forever and I'm going to fight for her.