FOURTEEN (Iselen P.O.V)

"On the floor, on your hands and knees... now!" Ruby Rose's harsh tone of voice echoes through the grey walls of the dungeon and I rush to obey her. I feel the skin of my buttocks burning while my sore muscles flex and stretch when crawling through the floor, however they're my knees the ones that hurt like a bitch now till we reach an area with two couches and a rug, it isn't as soft as the one I have at home but it helps a little. "On your knees, hands on your back..."

I keep my head low and try to stay still despite my hot buttocks are grazing my heels. Something drops on the floor and I realize that it was my Mistress' panties. I look up shocked just for a split second but I lower my eyes quickly before she notices that I was staring entranced at her naked body while she was taking her bra off. Ruby opens a drawer and then flops down on one couch, she leans forward in order to roll the leash around her left hand and tugs violently till she forces me to kneel between her open legs with one of her fingers hooked on my collar pulling me even closer to her crotch. A little vibrator, very similar to the one she bought me, enters my field of vision and she leans it on her clit turned on in a gentle rhythm.

"Stay there!" she hisses before starting to move it in small circles. I stare at her hand hypnotized... how her folds are getting wet slowly, the scent of her arousal fills my mind and a lengthy moan comes from her throat. I look at her face out of the corner of my eye: she's biting her lip with her eyes closed and her abdomen clenches at the same pace of her heavy breathing. She increases the level of the vibration and lifts her buttocks from the couch moving her crotch closer to my face, I can't help squeezing my thighs together when I feel my own core throbbing, I'm dying to slide my tongue all over her slit right now, so pink and glistening with her essence... I'm pretty sure that she tastes delicious. Ruby uses her juices as a lube and the vibrator slips up and down over her clit, the hand grabbing my collar gets tensed, pulling me closer till my breath fans her groin. "Keep your mouth shut, don't you dare to stick your tongue out... Am I clear?" she whispers aggressively before gasping when the small toy touches an especially sensitive spot.

"Yes, madam" I answer staring at her core entranced till I feel her hand, this time pulling my hair violently burying my face in her pussy, pressing me against her folds while she keeps using the vibrator and her pants turn into moans. I close my eyes and her scent becomes my whole world, I feel her heat on my cheeks and my lips that remain sealed. She presses her crotch against my face even more: breathing is getting difficult for me but it doesn't take too long for her to cum, bucking her hips rhythmically against my head and grinding her pussy against my face while a soft cry leaves her lips. Ruby collapses on the couch, panting heavily, with her hand still in my hair while my cheek is leaning on her silky thigh. Her juices are almost dripping from my chin and, even if my lips are still closed, I can almost taste a subtle hint of her.

She gets up all of a sudden with an abrupt movement throwing me to the floor face down. My hands are tied behind my back and my ankles are tied together... I hadn't seen the ropes before, she should've taken them when she looked for the vibrator. My Mistress works fast on her knots, making sure that she's not affecting blood circulation, the material is soft: she's chosen cotton ropes and my skin won't get bruised. She lifts my arms and legs and ties them up together above my butt, pulling the ropes forcing my torso up from the floor slightly. I grit my teeth but I can't help growling a little when I feel pressure on my injured shoulder.

"Hogtie is the best way to tie up someone and make sure that she can't release herself... unfortunately the position isn't very comfortable and it turns difficult to breathe after some minutes because of the pressure your body puts on your ribs... Anyway... I'll be back..."

I hear Ruby's footsteps, her bare feet barely make any noise on the rug but I hear her walking across the dungeon floor and then the bathroom tiles. Water runs and splashes while she hums a song by Taylor Swift, minutes tick by slowly and she starts a second song while a single tear runs down my cheek. I'm start feeling pain in my sore muscles due to the unnatural body position and I don't think my shoulder can take much more of this, filling my lungs with air is taking too much effort since my ribs are pressing against the floor because of my own body weight. I gasp scared feeling like I'm suffocating while water keeps running behind me: I know I'm not alone, I know Ruby will come to release me if I say her name, I know that she's watching me from the bathroom door while getting dressed most likely, my brain knows all that but it also knows that there's the slightest chance that she doesn't, maybe she'll leave me here like this for hours... no, she wouldn't do that... she cares about me... but she's very furious with me, I've made a huge mistake and this could be part of my punishment...