Chapter 16 - Cleaning Up

I turn in my sleep and slowly open my eyes. I look around, I'm not in my own room. I look around the room and there is a few band posters and a heap of polaroid pictures on the walls. Where the hell am I? I turn around and I come face to face with.. Alex? Oh no! I slowly lift up the sheet trying not to wake Alex and look down. Okay, underwear and I think Alex's shirt. So no sex, but still bad that I'm in his bed. I put the sheet down and look at the ceiling, no way. He has a poster just like mine except it's not the ocean it's stars. I must have laid here for about ten minutes staring at the stars before Alex started to stir and wake up. He sees me looking at the star poster.

"It's cool hey" he says in a low husky voice from first waking up. 

"I have almost the exact same one except it's of the ocean" I say turning towards him. He smiles but is still slowly waking up. "Nothing happened between us last night besides the bottle spin kiss did it?" I ask him. He giggles.

"No, you had a little too many and nearly went into Dom's cave but lucky I spotted you before he closed the door" he laughed. "How's your arm? You kinda fell over last night after dancing" he says, still laughing.

"Oh my God! You guys must think I'm an alcoholic. It is a bit sore but not too bad" I tell him.

"No, you just blended in with the rest of us, I think you were the most sober out of all of us except for me, David and Liza" he says. 

"This sounds like my kind of friend group then" I laugh as I sit up. "Also, what's with the shirt?" I ask turning around to look at him. 

"Um well you kind of threw up and got it all over your jumpsuit" he laughs as he gets up and puts some pants on over his boxers.

"Oh shit, I'm such an idiot" I said getting up. Luckily his shirt is big enough that it falls over my undies.

"Do you want some eggs, bacon and toast for breakfast?" Alex asks. 

"Yeah sure, what time is it?" I reply. 

"Um it's ten to nine" he says looking at his watch and walking out of his room. I follow him out of his room and look around the living room. There are red cups everywhere and empty bottles on the coffee table. Dom is out on the couch and Seth is on the floor. I walk up and flick Dom in the head.

"Fuck off Anna" he groans as he rolls over. I start laughing and Seth grabs my ankle. I let out a small scream. 

"Ooo let me take a peek" he said trying to look up Alex's shirt.

"Oh yeah you wanna see something?" I say sexually.

"Oh yeah I do" he says slightly sitting up. 

"Well here you are" I say as I give him the finger.

"Aw fuck off, don't get me all excited like that" he says rolling back over. I walk into the kitchen and get a red bull out of the fridge. Alex pulls out three plates and dishes the eggs and bacon. Then my phone rings. It's Logan, I answer it.

"Hey babe, what are you doing today?" he asked on the other end of the line.

"Um just woke up actually, about to have breakfast and then I'll go back to mine and get ready for whatever we are doing today" I replied.

"How many pieces of toast do you want?" asked Alex, not realising I was on the phone.

"Ah just two please" I told him.

"Who was that?" asked Logan.

"Oh that's just Alex, from nextdoor. Last night got wild and I passed out apparently so I stayed here the night and Alex is making breakfast for us" I told him, acting cool because I can tell that he was getting a bit mad or protective, whatever he does. 

"Where's my party girl Anna?!" someone yells as I hear the front door shut. It's David. I point to the phone and walk out onto the small balcony.

"Sorry David just got here. Um I need to tell you something before he posts his next vlog, can you come to mine in about half an hour?" I ask. 

"Um yeah, is everything okay?" he asks, I can hear the nervousness in his voice.

"Yeah, everything is cool as a cucumber" I laugh.

"Alright, see you soon" he laughs as he hang up. I walk back inside and sit on the couch next to David when Alex brings over breakfast.

"Thank you chef Alex" I say, as David laughs.

"Don't say that Anna, he'll get a boner" laughs David as he pushes Dom's feet away from his lap.

"Piss off David" laughs Alex as he goes back into the kitchen to get his own plate. David turns the TV on and puts Shameless on off Netflix. I've already watched the whole series, but I didn't spoil it for the boys. When I finished my breakfast I took my plate into the kitchen and rinsed it and put it in the dishwasher. I walked back out and said goodbye to the boys, including Dom who was now semi conscious.

"Alex I will wash your shirt and bring it back over either later this afternoon or tomorrow morning" I say grabbing my bag. "Where's my jumpsuit?" I ask.

"It's just in the dryer, when you come back with my shirt we can trade" he says with a smile across his face.

"You didn't have to do that but thank you, I'll see you all later. And Dom, drink some water" I say turning and walking to the door. 

"I will drink some water. Some bong water!" I hear Dom say and the boys all start laughing. 

...

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around me, keeping my injured arm out and I put my sling back on. I grab the laundry basket and put on a load of washing including Alex's shirt. I then put on some jeans which takes like ten minutes because I only have one freaking arm. I put on a light pink tank top, where you can just see my belly button. I then put on my white connies and I hear a knock on my door. I open my door and Logan is standing in front of me wearing Maverick joggers and a Maverick singlet. 

"Hey you" I said pulling him inside by his hand.

"What's up, I was thinking, do you want to go and watch the new Jumanji movie in about an hour?" he asks. 

"Yeah sure, um do you want to just sit down first" I said walking towards the couch.

"Anna, what's going on?" he asks nervously.

"It's nothing, I just wanted to let you know before you found out another way" I started. "So, last night got a bit wild right, well before I was too drunk, we were doing a bit for David's vlog. And since I was new to the vlog we played spin the bottle, David style. It's where on one half of the table there is $200 and on the other side you have to kiss whoever is opposite you on the table. The first go it was Dom and I got the money but the second one didn't end as well, but thank god it wasn't Dom, it was Alex. It was only a small kiss it wasn't a make out or anything and it didn't mean anything. I think David is going to put it in his vlog so I just wanted to tell you before you see it because I know you watch his vlogs" I finish. Logan takes a deep breath in and out. 

"Okay, I mean if it didn't mean anything and since we aren't in a full on relationship. As long as it doesn't happen outside of David's vlog for any reason except spin the bottle, then I'm fine with it" he says, calmly.

"Oh thank god, I thought you were going to be mad" I said sighing a breath of relief. 

"Now do you want to go to the arcade before the movie?" he asked.

"Yes, I love arcades!" I say as he takes my hand and we leave my apartment. 

HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN THE LAST FEW DAYS. I DIDN'T WANT TO INSULT ANY DIZA FANS SO I DECIDED TO GO FOR ALEX BUT I WILL WRITE THE STORY SO IT CATCHES UP TO WHERE WE ARE IN PRESENT TIME, SO BRENDAN WILL BE FIRED AND SPENCER WILL COME IN AND DAVID AND LIZA WILL BREAK UP & JASON AND TRISHA WHEN THEY COME INTO THE STORY WILL BREAK UP AS WELL. SO SOMETHING WILL PROBABLY HAPPEN BETWEEN DAVID AND ANNA AFTER DIZA BREAKS UP. BUT THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK AND I PROBABLY WON'T HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR AT LEAST TWO DAYS BECAUSE I AM GOING AWAY FOR THE WEEKEND. S THANK YOU AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED :))))