Bad Boy ( Taylor Caniff fan Fiction)

Why him ? Why ? Why Taylor  ? 

Why ?Is all I could ask my self. Why Taylor ? Out of all the guys in my school why does it have to be him ? 

Why couldnt it be a guy  i knew on a personaly level ? Or a guy who was smart and had something going for him in life ? Maybe even a guy who was responsible , but why Taylor . The kid on campus known for pranks and partying and drinking and well being the 'Bad Boy '. The kid with a D average , the kid who worrys more about partying every night then his homework. 

I mean he was very good looking and all . I wont lie , Ive liked but what girl hasnt ? 

Why did I go to that party ! I Knew something bad was gonna happen . Im not a party girl , whats so ever ! Im a straight A student , a good girl .  That baddest thing i have ever done in my life was forget to turn in homework for one night ! I dont break rules , i dont drink , i dont smoke .

And the one night i let my best friend talk me into going to a party . Taylors Party for a matter of fact . Something happens . Something life changing . Yeah you can say that 

Now im here in her house sitting on her bathroom counter waiting for the timer to go off .

Waiting to see , if Brylee  " The Nerd' or "The Good Girl"  is pregnant .