Chapter Twenty-Six !

Brylee's P.O.V

  "Taylor?" I asked bringing his attention from my belly to my eyes.

"Yes" He replied back .

"Stay The Night" I demanded more then asking .

"Okay" He said , grabbing my hands and leading me to the house . It was late and all this yelling made me quite sleepy so I headed straight upstairs to my bedroom ."I'm Going To Shower , Here's The Remote" I said throwing the remote to Taylor before entering my bathroom ..

I turned on the shower and  my radio then slowly peeled off my shirt and sweats to where I was just standing in my bra and spandexs . Being pregnant made my boobs go from a size C to a D which I liked , my bum also got bigger . Of course my stomach was the biggest .

I was five months pregnant with twin girls. My stomach was the size of some one seven months pregnant with just one baby so if you couldn't already tell I was huge .  I finally slipped of my spandexs and unhooked my bra.

I stood there for a good five minutes starring at my huge stomach . I couldn't believe I had two baby girls growing inside of me and what I couldn't believe more is that out of all people it was because of Taylor . I would of never pictured him to be the father of my children , never in a million years . But look at me now standing in front of a mirror starring at my growing stomach holding his kids. Its crazy .

A cough from behind me brought me out of my thoughts . I turned around to see Taylor standing In the door way of my bathroom.

"Can I Help You?" I asked rudely . When did he open the door.  I didn't even here.  He stood there quiet , eyeballing my stomach  , my bare stomach. He has never seen my stomach with out clothe covering it . It looks bigger because there's my small body figure with this big ol stomach popping out . "Earth To Taylor" I said waving my hand in front of his face.

"Y-Your Beautiful" He stuttered . That's when I realized I'm fully naked , I quickly grabbed the towel and coveted myself .

"Get Out.!!"  I yelled pointing at the door.

"No I'm Staying" He said scooting in and shutting the door behind him. Thank god we are home alone or else my Parents would have killed him.

"What ? " I asked confused . Before I could get anything else out he started taking his shirt off , then shoes and socks which soon his pants and boxers soon followed .  He reached over and pulled me close to him , taking my towel off , his bare body was soon touching my bare body . He gestured for us to move to the shower so I awkwardly did.

The water ran down his bare body , he had a very nice figure . I didn't notice before when we made our kids he had a V-line and some abs. He also had a nice little bum .

"Brylee" he whispered my name ever so sweetly , I looked up at him , the water dripping down his face .

Once we made eye contact his lips crashed against mine .  Our lips moved together there was little tongue action along with lip biting . He left trails of kisses from my jaw line down my neck leading to the top of my breast where he soon left love bites. He lifted his head back up and our lips met again . I ran my hands threw his hair and down his back not breaking the intense make out going on , he cupped my breast in his hands . I could feel him smile while we kissed .

"I Can Get Use To This" He whispered into my ear sending chills down my back. "If Only You Werent Pregnant " he said biting his lip before letting out a laugh. 

"If Only" I said giggling before teasing him with little kisses on his lips.

We finished up showering and maybe after an hour or so we got out and changed into Pjs. We piled into my bed and I cuddled up real close to his chest and turned on a movie .

"I'm Sorry I Am Such An Ass" He said kissing the top of my head.

"I'm Sorry I Am Such A Bitch" I added .

I felt him chuckle .

He played with my hair which made me pass out quickly . He soon followed ..

A/N : THSNKS FOR THE READS GUYS! ILY ALL ! 

COMMENT DOWN HOW YOU ARE LIKING THE BOOK SO FAR ? AND WHATS YOU FAVORITE CHAPTER ? 

CAN YOU GUYS DO ME A BIG FAVOR AND GO CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AS WELL ? THANK YOU SO MUCH(: 

---->KARA AND JESICA  GO SUBSCRIBE & LIKE PLEASE & THANK YOU LOVES ! HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT ! LINK TO YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS IN COMMENTS