Chapter Fourteen !

Taylor's P.O.V

 Thank god it was saturday . I couldnt sleep at all last night  , I was tossing and turning till like five six in the morning .

 I decided to get up and shower around eight thirty . I leaned up against the shower wall and let the hot water run down my back . I stood there for awhile until i realized i needed to get out .

I threw on a blue shirt and some short and a blue bandanna . I headed downstairs to be greated by Matt and Dillon.

"Dude Guess Who Gots A Girl " said Matt coming up to me and pointing at Dillon . 

" We Arent Offical Yet But Last Night After We Banged , We Laid There Talking About Random Ass Shit And I Realized Wow This Girl Is Awesome . " Said Dillon getting up and coming over to me and Matt. "So We Exchanged Numbers And Texted The Rest Of The Night/Morning . So I Stalked Her Facebook And Not Only Is Her Personality Great , She Is So Damn Gorgeous" 

I've never seen Dillon like this about any girl .  I was happy for my best friend , but who the hell is this girl that is making him feel like this ? 

"So Who Is She Huh ?" i asked elbowing him a little. 

"Opal ...Opal Chesterfield" he said letting out a huge smile.

Oh my god ! Thats Brylee's best friend . He better not break her heart like he does every other girl .

"Oh Thats Great Dude . Well I Got To Go Somewhere" I said hopping in my car and heading over to Brylee's house I need to tell her so she can talk to Opal. Cause if Opal doesnt like Dillon he is gonna be so heartbroken but if she does she might end up heartbroken.

Brylee's P.O.V

 I sat there listening to Opal ramble on about this boy . 

"And Then He Took Me Upstairs" 

Oh god sounds familar . Does this mean my best friend lost her V-card ? Wait she went partying , she told me she had family problems.  

"And Well I Had Sex , It Hurt Like A Bitch But Dude Guess Who It Was With ?" She said scooting closer to me . 

"Dillon Rupp" she whispered . 

My best friend had sex with the father of my Baby's best friend . Weird

"Woah Didnt See That Coming" I said getting up and going to the bathroom to pee, because being pregnant makes me pee ALOT.

"I Know and I Really Like Him And I Think He Likes Me . We Havent Stopped Texting Since Last Night" she said smiling "He Wants To Hang Out Today . Should We ?" She asked sitting on my counter . 

"Yeah Go Ahead"

We got her ready and then she was off. 

This isnt fair . We did the same thing but instead she possibly a boyfriend and to be happy . While im over her pregnant at fifteen and to make it worse im not even dating the dad .

Not fair .

I laid down just watching t.v till some one knocked on my bedroom door. 

"Come In" i yelled . 

"Hey Bry , Have You Talked To Opal ?" I looked over to see Taylor . 

Taylor's here and I was in sweats and my sports bra and my hair was in a messy ass bun . I had barely any make up on and well i looked mm some what okay .

"Yeah , She Told Me Everything So If You Are Here To Tell Me . Save Your Breathe" I said flipping over .

"Oh " he said , i heard him shut the door and come closer. "Can I Stay ?" he mumbled. 

I scooted over and patted the spot next to me . 

"Sure But Im Watching 'That 70 Show ' So Dont Complain If You Get Bored" I said turning up my t.v

" I Wont Thats My Favorite Show" He said laying down next to me and pulling the covers over him .

"High Five" I said grinning and leaning over to high five him . 

He let out a little laugh and high fived me back . We got comfy and watched tv until I passed out. 

I woke up curled up in a ball on the bed . Where's taylor ? 

I sat myself up and looked around my room , His shoes were still her and his phone.

A few mintutes later he came in my room from downstairs.

" I Was Hungry So I Made A Sandwhich " he said taking a bite out of the sandwhich in his hand . 

"Uhh Rude , Didnt Make The Pregnant Girl One ? Damn " I said folding my arms and making a little pouty face before letting out a giggle. 

"Aw Look At The Little Baby " he said smiling and laughing . "How Cute" he said plopping down next to me and handing me a sandwhich. "Your Mother Told Me How You Liked Your Sandwhich " 

"Haha Thanks" I said taking a bite. 

"Your Mom Said I Could Stay For Dinner So Im Going To" He said laying down . 

Oh god he is gonna realize how crazy my family is .

"Oh Great" I ssaid with a hint of sarcasm . 

"Well Im Going Back To Sleep Loser" he said turning over.

"Shit Me Too " 

We slept for another three hours .