Chapter Twenty-Four!

I woke and just threw on my sweats and t-shirt since its Friday I dont feel like really getting ready . I did a natural look of mak-up and brushed my hair up into a messy bun and grabbed my backpack and headed to school.

I walked over to where I usually meet up with Opal and them . 

"Hey " Said Shawn hugging me and intertwining our hands. 

"What The Fuuck" mumbled Dillon . "Are You Two ?" He said pointing to me then shawn , his jaw was dropped and eyes were widened .

"Dating? Yup" I said tighting my grip on his hand that was humungous compared to mine.

"But Taylor?" He said dropping Opal's hand and scrathing his neck before walking off. 

"What Was That All About?" Asked Matt walking up to see Dillon walking off.

"Maybe That" Said Lexi pointing to me and Shawn 

"Well , Didnt See That Coming " said Matt. 

"Taylor , Go " Said Lexi pointing off towards the parking lot . Matt soon followed the direction of where her finger was pointed. 

Why is everyone so worried about Taylor ?  I dont get it.

"Okay Um Let's Go Bry" Said Shawn pulling me close to him before walking off to our first period.

We sat down next to eachother and pulled out our notebooks , our hands were still intertwined and they didnt break .

"Oh My Look She Went From 'Nobody' To 'Slut' " Mumbled Taylor's ex "What Happened To Tay ? Got Tired Of You Since He Cant Bang You Anymore?" 

"Shut Up" I whispered under my breathe .

"What Was That?"

"Why Dont You Go Try And Get Him Back , Im Clearly Done With Him And You Seem Not To Be" 

"I Am So Do-"

"Girs! Be Quite !" Said our teacher.

The rest of first was spent in silence and the other twon periods .

I wasnt hungry during lunch so me and Shawn just sat there .

"Hey Im Going To The Doctor's To See The Gender Of The Babies , Wanna Go?"

He was hesitant at first but finally said yes. 

I was going to text Taylor and ask him but he hasnt talked to me since he found out about me and Shawn and well he didnt seem to happy so maybe i'll tell him later . 

"Matt Wanna Go ?" 

"Duuh" He said getting all happy.

Next thing you knew every one was tagging along to the appointment but Taylor.

***

Appointment Time

**

We took two cars and met up at the Doctor's .

"Okay You Guys Stay Here , Im Taking Opal Back With Me , I Will Come Out And Tell You Guys " I said letting go of Shawn;s hand and kissing his lips and looking around to make sure everyone was okay with that. Which they were

"Hello Mrs.Davidson , Will The Father Be Coming Soon Or Shall We Start Now?" Asked my doctor .

"Um Now , The Dad Wont Be Coming Anytime Soon" I said letting out a deep breath before laying down and lifting my shirt up so she can rub the gel on my tummy . 

"Okay Lets See" 

A few mintues later she printed out the ultrasound .

"You Ready To See The Gender ?" She asked.

"Yes" I quickly replied. 

"You Are Having Twins" she said , interupted 

"I Know That , Boy Or Girl"  

"You Are Having Girls" 

My heart skipped a beat , Im having two baby girls. 

I looked at Opal who looked like she was about to cry , tears of joy of course. 

"Well Im Going To Go Tell Them" I said wiping the gel off and pulling my shirt down . I grabbed the ultrasounds and walked out to the lobby .

Everyone quickly stood up 

"Sooo" asked Matt .

" Im Having Baby Girls" I said letting out a big smile and some tears , everyone was so excited. 

"Congrats" and "YAY!" and "Omg They Are Gonna Be So Spoiled" Is all I heard from everyone in the room. 

We all headed our seprate ways after the appoinment well besides me and Shawn we went back to my house to watch some movies .

My phone buzzed and pulled it out to see Dillon texted. 

"I Told Taylor , He Doesnt Know The Gender But He Knows We All Went Besides Him . He Is On His Way To Your House Now , And He Isnt To Happy" 

Crap. 

A/N: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 4,000 READS IT MEANS SO MUCH !!!

LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU ARE LOVING THIS BOOK !

DO YOU SHIP :

BRAWN ?

OR

BRAYLOR? 

HAHA , COMMENT DOWN GIRL NAMES AND IF I LIKE THEM I WILL USE THEM FOR THE BABIES(: