Chapter Twenty-Eight!

He walked me over to a long table that had snacks on it and huge cake in the middle . It was four layers tall and it was pink and purple and had white bows on it. There was a banner above it that said 'We Are Having Girls'  , there was another banner acroos the way that said 'Taylor & Brylee's Babyshower' . There was pink and purple ballons everywhere and a professional photographer taking pictures of everything .

"I Absouletly Love This Taylor" I said smiling and hugging him for probably the thousandth time. 

"Anything For My  Princess" He said kissing my forehead. I couldnt help but blush because that was the first time he called me that and I liked it a lot. 

"Dang Tay I Didnt Know You Had This Side Side Of You" Said Dillon hitting Taylor's shoulder in a playful manner "Its Cute " 

"Haha Thanks Bro" Said Taylor.

I walked over to my friends and thanked them for coming and the all took turns rubbing my belly and saying how cute i looked or that i was glowing , you know the usual . 

After a good thirty mintues into the baby shower we decided to play our first game which was guess how many inches my stomach was. 

Everyone guess to big or to small never acrutate but of course Opal knew . 

"Okay The Winner Is Opal!" I said handing her a baby bottle filled with dollar bills . She started doing her victory dance before Dillon quickly stopped her . After that we played pin the tail on the baby bump and Jack j won that .

"Okay Guys Lets Take Some Pictures" Said the photographer .

We all went over to where he was standing which was under the banner that said me and taylors babyshower. 

He had us all stand in a big  group .Then the next picture   was me and taylor with all our friends and the then it was just us and our parents . The last picture was me and Taylor and stood behind me making a heart with his hand over my belly and i did the same . 

I couldnt of asked for a better babyshower it was so beautiful and everyone that mattered to me was there and It was just perfect. 

After we cut the cake and ate it everyone left one by one . I decided to stay the night at Taylors because he insited on me staying . We cleaned up the area and quickly headed upstairs . 

We crawled into his bed and before I knew it I was out cold .

A/N : SORRY ITS SUCH A SHORT UPDATE , IM NOT FEELING TO WELL AND I JUST WANTED TO GET THE BABYSHOWER OVER WITH LOL I PROMISE I WILL BE UPDATING LONGER CHAPTERS SOON . THANK YOU GUYS(: