Chapter Three !

We laid there on Opals bed starring at the stick I had held up .

" So What Do We Do Now ?" asked Opal turning over to face me .

I honestly didnt know how to answer that . I want to be absolutely postive I'm pregant before I tell my parents . Should I tell them first or should I tell Taylor .

Will Taylor be mad or happy ? Will my parents be disappointed in me ?

"Um Make Sure I Absolutely Pregnant Before I Tell Any One .. I Guess " I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay.  So We Will Take Another Test Tomorrow " Opal added on .

I shook my head in agreement and rolled over on my side.

I had a lot of thoughts rushing through my mind . like would he help me with the baby ? Would it be healthy? Boy or Girl ?

Will I be a good mom ?

I couldn't think bout these questions any more. My eyes were getting heavy and I can tell by the light snoring Opal was already asleep . Nap time I guess .

I closed my eyes and I was out .

** Next Day **

  I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing . I looked over to see it was my mother and that it was 6 in the morning.

"Oh Crap We Have School ! Opal Get Up " I said well more like screamed to her . I answer the phone and rushed over to the closet . Thank goodness me and opal are the same size .

" Hey Mom Sorry I Didn't Let You Know I Was Staying " I said as soon as my mom answered so I wouldn't have to hear her yell.

"Opal Told Me . I Dropped Off Your School Bag , Keys and Some Shoes " sais my mother " I'll Let You Go Get Ready . Love You And Text Me When You Get To School , Bye Honey " she finished off and hung up.

I picked out some jean shorts and a black tee with a cute flora pocket .

I went straight to her bathroom and brushed out my messy hair so it was all nice and straight again .  I decided to let Opal do my make up . We both finished up and grabbed some food and headed off to school .

"So Do You Think Taylor Will Ignore You And Act Nothing Ever Happened " Said Opal breaking the silence .

I didn't really think about how things would be between me and him . I mean he did tell me to try and forget It and if we can be just friends. So I don't think he will really talk to me.

" I Don't Know Probably" I said turning to look out my window .

" Oh" Is the last thing she said before we arrived at school and went our different ways to first.

** Lunch **

"Hey Opal" I said taking a seat at our table . she waved to me and kept stuffing her mouth with tater tots .

Cute .

We sat in silence for a good fifteen minutes before some one interrupted it.

"Hey Brylee" shouted Taylor coming over to me and giving me a hug . "Looking Good" he said before walking off.

Well he did say stay friends right ?

I looked back at opal and all she did was wink and laugh .

" What ?" I asked. " Oh , Nothing " She replied giving off a little smirk .

** End Of The Day **

Me and Opal met at her car and headed straight to her house .

" Ready To Pee?" She asked , some what laughing . "Yep . Been Holding It Since Fourth " I said getting out of the car and heading upstairs into her room .

" Here" she said throwing me a stick .

I sat my timer and peed .

  I put the stick on the counter and started the timer while I washed my hands.

"So.. Do You Want It To Be Positive ? I Mean Are You Ready For A Baby Bry " asked Opal sitting on the floor in front of me.

" I Really Don't Know Opal " I replied looking down at my hands.

The rest of the time was quite , until the timer went off. I reached over and grabbed the stick next to me .

  "Positive.." I mumbled " I'm Having A Baby , Two Test Came Out Positive So I'm Pretty Sure I'm Pregnant "

I looked to see opal smiling a little.

" Why Are You So Happy ?" I asked .

" I'm Going To Be A Aunty"  she said engulfing me a big hug.  I couldn't help but hug her back .

"Time To Tell My Parents" I said .