Chapter Fifteen !

Brylee's P.O.V

I woke up before Taylor did so I decided to go down stairs and see what momma was making for dinner. I was really nervous for tonight because well Taylor happens to be the total opposite of what my parents want me with.

I turned the corner to see my mom cutting up some carrots and my dad shredding beef.

I guess we are having beef stew for dinner.

I walk closer to my mom  . I was greeted by my brothers which made my mouth drop.

All six of my bog brothers were here . For dinner. The same night as Taylor. Oh god.

"Hey Bud,John ,Alex,Derricik, Wolf (Michael) and Harley. " I said hugging each and every single one of them.

"Is He Here? I Swear To God I'll Kill Him." said Wolf hopping off the counter.

"Me Too" added on Alex. "Got My Baby Sister Pregnant , Better Shape Up Then."

I was scared , not for ne but for Taylor. My brothers are quite scary. They are all 6'0 and are pretty well built , poor little Taylor won't have a chance .

"I Already Dont Like Him" mumbled Bud.

I headed back to my room to find Taylor coming out of my bathroom with a towel wrapped around his wait and another towel drying his hair.

"Hey" he said smirking.

"I Would Like To Warn You , All Six Of My Brother's Are Here , So You Best Clean Up Good". I said going to my closet to throw on a black sweater and some blue shorts.

"Oh" he mumbled walking back to my bathroom.

That boy had such a nice body . I couldn't help but stare.

Fifteen mintutes went by and he came out in his clothes and bandanna wrapped around his head. 

"Why ?" I asked walking over to him and pulling off his bandanna. He was taller then me so I had to stand on my tippy toes to pull it off

"I Love Your Hair , I Mean You Look Great In Bandannas And All But I Like Them Off Of Ya Too" I said backing away to see he was smiling .

"Thanks" he says kissing my cheek and taking my hand and walking downstairs.

We went over to the kitchen table where every one was sitting and laughing, like always.

Once me and Taylor walked in , every one stopped and looked over at us.

"Hello I'm Taylor " he said sticking his hand out towards Derrick and shaking it. He did that to my other five brothers before sitting down. I sat down ,Harley on my left and Taylor on my right.

"Oh He Is Cute" whispered Harley . Great my Brother , the gay one , finds my boyfr- my friend guy thing whatever attractive.

"So Taylor Why Did You Have Sex With My Little Sister" said Derrick , raising one eyebrow.

"Well Um We-" before he could finished Alex cut him off.

"Drunk? You Got My Fifteen Year Old Sister Drunk Then Took Her Upstairs And Fucked Her"

"Then Was Irresponsible And Didn't Wrap And Got Her Pregnant !" added Bud.

"How Old Are You 15? No. 16? No 17? Ah Yes 17 Almost 18. And You Got A 15 Year Old Pregnant" added Wolf

"What Are Your Plans ? Get A Job , Raise A Family , Treat Her And The Baby Right ? That's What It Better Or I Swear To God I and My Brothers Will Ki-" said John getting frustrated.

"What Johnny Boy Means To Say Is We  Will, I Don't How To Put It Nicely Besides Well Kill You. Point Blank."

"Boys Settle Down.  We Don't Even Know The Young Man And You Are Already Planning His Murder . Too Soon" said my dad piling in some more beef stew.

I looked over to see Taylor who like he was about to shot himself. I gave him a little smile before continuing to eat.

We sat at the table in awkward silence. My Brothers were whispering amongst themselves , looking at Taylor every few seconds.

"Soo Taylor What Are Your Plans ?" my father asked breaking the silence.

"My Plans A-Are To Uh " He stuttered "To Get A Um Well Paying Job And Raise A Family"

"Once You Graduate High School Right ?" asked Derrick.

"Yes Sir "

"What Is Your G.P.A?" asked Bud.

"My G.P.A Is 2.4" he mumbled the last part.

My fathers fork dropped.

"Well Damn Your About As Stupid As I Was Boy , I'm Not The Brains In The Family.  My Sons Are . " said my dad letting out a chuckle.

"Guess You Got Yourself A Tutor" said Harley grinning.

"No" I snapped..

"Rawr" sais Harley laughing.

We finished dinner up quickly.

Me and my mom cleaned up while the boys went outside to talk about Taylor's lambo.

"Bry" said Taylor entering the kitchen. "I'm Going To Head Home , I'll Text You Later Tonight"he said kissing my cheek.

"Thank You Again Ma'am" He said before exiting the front door.

My brothers said there good byes as well , one by one .

My parents and I headed upstairs before making our separate ways to our bedrooms my dad said one last thing.

"He Is Alright" with that I jumped in my shower and cleaned up before heading to bed .

Taylor's P.O.V

That was probably one of the scariest nights of my life.

I drove home and went upstairs and fell down on my bed.

I pulled out my phone and called Brylee .

"Hey" her sleepy voice rang through my ear.

"Hey"

We rambled on about random topics until she fell asleep on me.

I hung up the phone and plugged it into my charger and went to bed as well .