Chapter Twelve !

School flew by some what fast. Some classes went by really slow and some went by super fast .

Lunch was different Taylor actually sat at my table for a good twenty minutes before he realized he had to go do stuff.

I came home alone since Opal had some family business to take care of .

I decided to take a nice relaxing bath and listen to music .

I went a filled my tub up with warm water and a whole lot of bubbles. I lit some candles and plugged my phone into the radio and turned it on.

About ten minutes later some one texted me, I was to lazy to get up so I just ignored the text.

So the person kept texting and well I got really annoyed .

"UGH" I some what screamed getting up and grabbing my phone.

It was Taylor. All nine text messages were from Taylor.

"Hey are you home?"

"Brylee?"

"You Okay?"

"Brylee Answer Me Right Now!"

and so on . Oops maybe I shouldn't of ignored his first text.

I was to lazy to text him back , so I called him.

"Hey Taylor I'm Fi-" before I could finish he cut me off .

"Brylee Don't You Do That Again , You Had Me Worried For A Second ." he exclaimed "Shit"

"Sorry Taylor I Was Taking A Bath And Was To Lazy To Get Up Until You Blew Up My Phone" I said before letting out a little giggle.

"Well Okay , I'm Going To Hang Out With Dillon and Some Friends . I'll Call You Later I Guess" said Taylor.

"Okay Bye" I said before I heard a click .

Time to finish my bath .

I sat there looking at my stomach , it wasn't big of course but you can tell it was there.

I smile curved on my lips.