Chapter Twenty-Five !

I put my phone down quickly and turned my attetion towards Shawn who was eating popcorn and watching The Bucketlist . 

"Hey Shawn , Uh Its Getting Late and I'm Really Tired"  I said trying to get the point across that he needs to leave . 

"Well You Can Fall Asleep Right Here Love" He said eating some more popcorn. 

"I Cant Get Comfy Down Here"

"We'll Go Upstairs Then. " 

He clearly wasnt getting it so i guess I just need to tell him .

"Shawn , Im Trying To Nicely Say You Need To Go Home" I said giving off a awkward smile. 

"Oh" He said setting the bowl down. "Haha You Could Of Just Told Me Silly" 

We got off the couch and he grabbed his jacket and keys and I walked him down to the curb where his car was parked. 

"I'll Text You In The Morning ,Maybe We Can Go Do Something?" He asked opening his car door and getting in . He rolled down the passagener window so I could still see and talk to him.

"Yeah Sounds Good" 

"Maybe Go See A Movie Or Out To lunch?" He asked

"Lunch Would Be Great" I said smiling.

"Okay Well Im Going To Go Now" He said leaning over to kiss me . Right when he did that headlights pulled up behind him and the enginge was loud. 

Taylor. 

"Okay Bye" 

"Brylee!" Yelled Taylor getting out of his car and quickly walking over to me . 

"Shawn Time To Go"

Shawn did the oppisite of what iI told him and got back out of the car and came over to the other side and grabbed my hands. 

"How Fucking Dare You Take Everyone But The Father To The Appointment" Taylor yelled stopping dead in front of me . 

"I Didnt Want You To Go!" I yelled back.

"You Have No Right To Tell Me If I Can Go Or Not"  He said .

"You Have The Schedule ! Maybe If You Were Responsible You Would Of Known  To Come With Out Me Telling You Taylor!" 

He stayed quite. 

"Or Were You Too Busy To Check ?" 

"I Was Doing Something" He said , not yelling more like whispering.

"What?"

"I Was On A Date"

"With Who?"

"Why Do You Need To Know?" he asked folding his arms. 

"With Who Taylor?"

"Lesly"

My stomach turned at the sound of his ex's name . I cant believe he went on a date with her. he doesnt even like going on dates . What so special about her that makes Taylor want to take her out ? 

It doesnt matter I have Shawn now he can have her , I clearly know she wants him . 

"We're Done Here" I said taking Shawn's hand and walking into my house.

I felt a hand tighten around my wrist and spin me around .

"No We Are Not" Said Taylor.

I was looking straight into his eyes and you could clearly tell he was pissed. 

"I Dont Want Shawn Around . He Is Not Going To Take My Place Brylee. " He finished his sentance and his jaw clenched. 

"What If She Wants Me Around Taylor ? What If She Is Done With You" Shawn interupted. 

"She Doesnt Love You Anymore Taylor" 

Taylor's hand fell from wrist and his anger turned into sadness. He turned away and headed off towards his car. 

"Taylor" I said chasing after him "Taylor "

"WHAT" He yelled , turning back to me.  The tears were building up in his eyes but he wouldnt let them fall. 

"Thats Not True!" I Yelled back at him.

"Huh"He asked 

"I Do Love You , I Never Stopped Taylor" I looked up to see he let the tears fall. 

"Then Why Are You With Shawn? " he asked 

"The Same Reason You Are With Lesly ! " I said .

Shawn walked up "Sorry To Interupt But Bry We Are Over. You Are A Great Girl But Im Clearly Not The One" he hugged me and got into his car. 

"I Was Only With Lesly Because I Couldnt Have You" exclaimed Taylor. 

"I Was Only With Shawn Because I Couldnt Have You" 

"Brylee Why Is This So Hard? Why Cant We Admit We Love And Need To Be With Eachother With Out Yelling " He said sitting down on the grass.  

"Cause You Wont Pull Your Head Out Of Your Ass" He laughed. 

"You Are So Stubborn , You Are To Blame For This" 

"No I Am Not! Maybe If You Werent A Dick And Didnt Get Me Pregnant ,We Wouldnt Be Standing Here Yelling  And Because I'm Not To Sure If I Want You In Our Daughter's Life Or Not Anymore!"  I said trying not to yell. 

"I'm glad I Got You Pregnant ! I Couldnt Of Asked For A Better Women To Have My Daughter's!" He stood up coming towards me .

"Wait , We're Having Girls!" A smile replaced the sad teary eyed face. I shook my head yes , his hands dropped to my stomach . 

"So You're Happy Im Pregnant?" I asked.

"Beyond Happy" 

Some more tears fell , he reached up and wiped them with his thumbs , "Gosh I Hate You" he said laughing.

"I Hate You Too."