Chapter Twenty !

Taylor's P.O.V

  I felt my lips crach against hers , holding her face in my hands, I wont lie I enjoyed it . 

"I Want To Be In Their Lives , It Might Be Hard But I'll Do It" I whispered to her , I felt her let out a deep breath before burrying her face into my chest .

"Okay So Maybe I Dont Hate You , I Just Really Dislike You Sometimes" She said giggling a little , I couldnt help but laugh a little. 

I looked up to realize we were standing in the middle of the lunch area while everyone was starring .

"Come On Lets Go" I said taking her hand in mine and walking back to the lunch table.

"You Can Stop Starring Now!" I said loud enough for people to hear.

"You Guys Are Like A Married Couple" Said Opal once we sat down . Kinda true.

"They Arent Even Dating And They Fight More The Me And Lexi" Said Matt laughing . 

"Shut Up" I said grinning .

Lunch flew by fast along with the rest of the day .

I went to Brylee's  sixth period to pick her up and ask her something .

"Hey Bry Wanna Go To The Beach With Me And Some Friends?" I asked hoping she would say yes because she could meet my friends and hopefully I can see if me and her can work out.

"Uh Yeah Sure I Just Need To Go Home First" She said putting her backpack on .

"I'll Take You To Your House Then And You Can Get Ready" I said grabbing her hand .

"Ok"

**

We pulled up to her house and went straigth upstairs , Im glad no one was home because her parents scare me and I think they are mad at me. 

"Sit Right Here " She said pointing to her bed before walking off into her bathroom.

Brylee's P.O.V

I walked into my bathroom and brushed my hair and changing into my only bathing suit which is my black bikkini top and cheetah print bottoms . The one thing I like about being pregnant is the fact that my boobs and butt have gotten bigger . I mean i went from a B to a C and I like it . 

I grabbed some tanning oil and coco butter to rub on my belly . 

I walked out and went in my closet and pulled out a long  blue dress and some black sandals.

"You Look Pretty" Said Taylor , smiling and grabbing my hand and we started walking back out to his car. 

Once we got in I asked him who was all going to the beach.

"Um Jack G and Marissa , Opal and Dillon , Matthew and Lexi , Jenni and Cameron and Us." 

"So Couples?" I said kinda laughing .

"Yeah I Guess But We Arent A Couple" He said very blunt.

Ouch that kinda hurt . 

"We Are Here" He said getting out of the car and coming over to help me out . 

He tried to grab my hand but I didnt let him , we walked over to where his friends and my best friends were hanging out and playing volleyball . Man , I would love to play but Im pregnant and thats to much work .

"Hey Guys This Is My Um " He awkwardly said realizing that he cant say girlfriend but he also cant say friend because we are more then that.

"Im Brylee The Girl Who Is Carrying His Kids" I said smiling and shaking there hands.