Chapter Nineteen !

Brylee's P.O.V

 "Hey Brylee ! Wait Up" I heard Opal call from behind me  , i stopped and waited for her to catch up to me before I contiued off to my first period.

"So I Take It You Dont Want To Talk To Him ?" She said stating the obvious ."Duh" I said walking into my class and taking a seat . 

"Hey Brylee" said an unfamialr  voice , I looked up to see Matt , Taylor's stepbrother. 

"Uh Hi" I said opening up my notebook .

"I Know Everything , Taylor Told Me " He said taking a seat next to me and opening his back pack. "I Wanted To Know If I Can Be Apart Of Their Lifes , Like An Uncle ." He added on , smiling I shook my head yes . 

"Awesome" He said smiling as well . 

We sat there for the rest of the period laughing and getting to know each other a little better , He was a really awesome person to talk to and made me laugh so much . 

The rest of the periods up until lunch we're boring because I didnt have Matt in them to make everything funny . 

I met up with Opal who of course was with Dillon , next to them was Matt and i believe his girlfriend lexi were sitting down at our table. Wow ive never seen that many people at our table , ever. 

"Hey Brylee !" shouted Matt waving over to me . "Hey Matt" I said sitting down next to him . "Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend Lexi , I Think You Two Will Get Along" I said shaking her hand which she turned into a hug. 

"Look At You ! You're Glowing ! How Beautiful!" She said hugging me again. "Thanks"  I said smiling and then taking a bite of my burger .

Taylor walked by and said something to Matt before quickly leaving , I got up and headed over towards him because well I wanted to ask if we could talk , again . 

"Taylor" I somewhat shouted , he turned around with a blank expression.

"Can We Talk And Please This Time Can You Not Run Out" I asked. 

"I Didnt Want To Run Out I Kinda Just Did , Sorry"  He said putting his hands in his pocket . "I Just Needed Time To Think About Everything" 

"Soo You Left In The Middle Of Our Talk , Made Me Think You Were Mad and Ignored Me , Ahh Makes So Much Fucking Sense Taylor" I exclaimed , raising my voice.

"Calm Down" 

"Calm Down , You Want Me To Calm Down !" I shouted " I Can Not Calm Down ! Im OVer Here Pregnant At Fifteen With Two Babies ! Im Trying To Figure Out How Im Going To Afford Everything And To Make It Worse , It Seems Like They Arent Going To Have A Dad ! Because He Cant Make Up His Damn Mind " I was practically yelling . 

He stayed quite.

"Taylor All I Want To Know Is if These Kids Are Going To Have A Dad In The Life Or Not" I said.

He stood there rubbing the back of his neck , not answering me which made me even more frusrated . 

"Let Me Re Phrase That , Taylor Are You Going To Be In Your Kids Life Or Not !" I stepped back , letting a single tear run down my face. I could tell everyone was pretty much starring at us . 

"Uh I-I-I Think Im" He stuttered "Im Going To Be .." He stopped talking and ran his fingers threw his hair taking deep breathes. " I Dont Know" 

"Of Course" I let out a sigh .  

"Imma Go" He said walking off .

" I Hate You" I said as he walked out only loud enough for him to hear. More tears fell down my face.

He stopped in his tracks and turned around , "Dont Say That , 'Hate' Is A Strong Word" 

"I Know Taylor ! Thats Why I Used It!" I said with sass in my tone. " I Hate You" 

"No You Dont Brylee , Dont Say That Again Because You Dont." 

"Yes I Do , I HA-" before I could finish , his lips were against mine and his hands cupped my face , I could tell I wasnt the only one crying.

A/N: By The Way Thank You Guy So Much For 1,000+  Reads It Means Alot !! Hope You Guys Enjoy My Book(: