Chapter Twenty-Three !

Brylee's P.O.V

  I put the paper in a drawer and walked over to where Shawn was now sitting with our chemistry book opened and writing down imporant facts .I went an took a seat down by him on the floor .

"So Um You Know How Taylor Told You To Go With Your 'Boyfriend' And You Said You Will " Shawn said tapping his pen on the table before contiuning "Does That Mean We Are You Know A Thing ?' He said , I could tell he was nervous .

Why not ? He treat me good , he is so sweet and caring , and he is so cute . I guess I can try right ? I mean me and Taylor arent going to be a thing anytime soon .

"Yeah It Does. " I said with a cheeky smile , "I Mean If You Want ?"

"That'd Be Great" He said befoe bringing me into a hug and kissing my forehead .

We studying for another hour before we decided it was time to stop and I drove Shawn home . 

After I dropped him off I headed back to my house and went upstairs and called Opal. 

"Hey Bry I Was Just About To Call You Ha" She said laughing into the phone.

"Hey And Wow , Guess Its A Best Friend Thing . Anyways I Have Some Big News " I said

"Okay Go Ahead And Tell"  She said .

"So Today Me And Shawn Were Studing And Alot Of Things Happened Like Taylor Showed Up And Well Next Thing You Know Me And Shawn Are Dating " I said letting out a deep breath becaue I said that so fast .

"Oh My God No Way . Thats So Crazy , But I Though You Liked Taylor ?" She said witha confused but excited tone.

"I Do But It Seems Like He Doesnt Like Me And Ugh He Is Just So Hard To Get , I Mean The Only Reason He Is Even Talking To Me Is Because Im Pregnant With His Kids" I replied.

"True"

"Yeah Well Imma Go , So I Will See You Tomorow "

I hung up the phone and got under my covers , I looked at my phone to see I had a text from Shawn .

"Hey Gorgeous , Go Check Your Facebook (:"   

I pulled out my laptop and logged into my facebook to see I had one notification . 

Shawn Mendes tagged you in a life event : Shawn Mendes and Brylee Davidson are in a relationship .

My phone buzzed and I pulled it out thinking it was from Shawn but it wasnt . It was from TAylor.

"See I Knew You Two Were Dating . Whatver Bry . " 

I didnt reply , i threw my phone down and scrolled down my newsfeed until my eyes got heavy and i drifted off into a deep sleep.