Chapter Sixteen !

Its been three months since the dinner and I am going to the Doctors today for a new ultrasound since I am now four months pregnant . I am showing now and if you are smart enough you can tell Im pregnant . Plus Im a skinny girl so my tummy does stick out more. Me and Taylor have been hanging out and getting to know each other better within these past months  but the bigger i get the more he drifts away . I dont think he is ready to tell anybody or let any one find out he is the father of my child. Today is the last day of srping break , I havent seen Taylor at all these two weeks and tomorow I will see him at school hopefully. *

"Brylee !! Its Time To Go!" shouted my mother from downstairs. "Coming" I yelled back , pulling down my shrt and sliding on some flats.

I walked downtairs and straight to the car where she was now waiting for me , "Is Taylor Or Opal Coming ?" she asked starting the ignition.

"I Havent Talked To taylor In Three Weeks Maybe Two and Opal Is Celabrating Her Three Month Annevirsay with Dillon Down At The Beach But She Told Me To Call Her If Anything New Happens" I said buckling my seabelt.

"Okay" she said pulling off and driving to the Doctors.

***

We opened the door to be hit with very cold air. Which me and my baby did not like . 

"Ah Welcome Back Ms.Davidson , Right This Way" said the lady at the front desk. She took us back to the room and told me my doctor will be right in .

I got on the table and lifted up my shirt and waited like five mintutes before the Doctor came in.

She asked me a bunch of questions like ' Any movement ? Pain ? Issuse ? Bizarre Cravings ? Any Problems With The Baby ?' I just shook my head no .

"Okay Lets Get Started" she said rubbing the gel on my tummy and the sensor to locate my baby's heart.

"Ah Found It" she said , a heart beat soon followed. "Hmm Thats Strange" she said before moving the sensor around a little more , the heart beat got quiter but then soon got louder but in a different spot.

"Two" she whispered. "Ms.Davidson What You Are Hearing Right Now Is A Nother Heartbeat ."

Another heartbeat , does that mean ? Oh my god.

"Twins?!" I said excited.

"Yes Ma'am" 

Im having twins . I am having two babys . Two kids by Taylor. Holy crap , he is gonna freak out .He can barely handle the thought of having one but now two !

She finished up and handed me my sontagrams . She circled where the babys were located so that you can tell there is two inside of me . 

"Oh Dear Lord" said my mother pulling out her phone to call my dad I assumed.

We left the Doctors office and as soon as i got in the car I called Opal.

"Come On Pick Up Op" i whispered to my self after hearing the fourth ring. 

"Heyy Bry ! How Was It" she asked.

I quickly jumped right to it . "Im Having Twins" 

The line was quite but then it happened . She fangirled. 

"Oh Em Gee , Now Way ! This Is Great ! Omg Aww How Cute "Is all i could catch through her little screams of joy. 

After about ten mintues we finally hung up and I was home . I went straight upstairs and took off my shirt and went by my mirror. No wonder i was bigger then most people are at four months .

I stood there starring at my belly before i decided to take a nap. Being pregnant made me so tired .

** 1 hour later***

I woke up to people talking . I fluttered my eyes opened quickly to see Dillon and Opal.

"Um Hey Guys " i said awkwardly , sitting myself up on the bed.

"He Knows You Are Pregnant Just Not By Who And He Is Begging Me To Tell Him But I Cant So I Want You To" she said quickly.

Im fine with telling him im just not to sure Taylor will be . Plus what if Taylor doesnt want him to know ? Or maybe he has a certain way of telling him ? Gah this is all so confusing . 

"Umm" i mumbled. There my babys just as much as they are Taylors but they are growing in me not him. Plus i have become really close to Dillon ever since him and Opal got together. 

"Well You Already Know Im Pregnant . Im Four Months And One Week. I Just Found Out Im Having Twins Today" I said

"I Know This Already Bry , By Who Is My Question" He said coming to sit over at the end of my bed. " Who Is The Dad ?" he asked one more time , giving off a little pouty face.

"Taylor" I whispred really low. 

He stood up quickly "WHO?" he asked again .

"Taylor ! Dillon Taylor Is The Dad" I said looking at him then quickly down at my belly.

"Thats Why He Has Been Acting So Strange" 

I just stayed quite.

"Is He Going To Be Apart There Life ?" He asked sitting down once more.

"Honestly I Cant Answer That Because I Dont Know The Answer Myself" I said letting a tear fall.

"oh" 

We spent the rest of the evening looking at baby furniture and clothes and talking about what I should name them . It was pretty fun until they had to leave and Dillon told me something i didnt want to hear but knew I had to.

"Talk To Him , Invite Him Over And Explain It All " he sia dbefore leaving.

I dreaded doing this but I had to. I pulled out my phone and called him.

"Hey Can You Come Over?" I asked.

"Sure" 

I sat there on my bed waiting for him to come through those doors. 

"Hi Brylee" he said looking straight at my belly. 

"We Need To Talk" I said patting the spot next to me on my bed.