Chapter Thirty -Three !

I flipped through the brother of the three apartments they picked out . They were all so incredible . My favorite one so far would have to be number two . It was a giant apartment , on the fifth floor . It had two  bedrooms  and three baths The master bedroom had a double door leading to a balcony which over looked a forest . The bathroom had a stand up shower and a jacuzzi bathtub . The second room had a big beautiful window which over looked the same view as the master bedroom  , it had a window seat which opened up into a chest . It had a smaller version of the master bathroom , everything was the same but the tub .  The kitchen was huge , had nice enough space for me to cook with two little ones running around . It had a beautiful island that separated it from the Dinning room . Which was a beautiful wood floor and there was a chandelier hanging above where the table would be . There was carpet in the living room , a fire place and another Balcony .  I was in love .

"This one !" I said slamming the brochure down ." Let's go look at it and make sure it's exactly like this " I got up and grabbed my purse , my mom and Taylor's followed .

It was a twenty minute drive my mothers house , which is a bonus . Because once the girls get here I'll definitely need her to be close . The neighbor hood was very nice , a lot of expensive cars . The apartment building was huge , had a total of 18 floors .  When you first walk in there's a giant chandelier hanging that lights up the whole lobby . There's mailboxes to the left and a little living room almost to the right . Straight ahead was the front desk . The guy was young , and very polite so far this apartment is great . He took us up to the fifth floor to show us the room himself .

"Here's room 501" he said opening the door .
It was beautifully decorated , sadly just for show . I walked around the kitchen , then to the  dinning room , I took off my sandals and felt my feet rub against the soft carpet in the living room , the fire was lit and it made it so much warmer . I then went down the hall to where the babies room would be . It was a light pink , with white carpet . The closet was huge , and then window seat gave it extra storage . I sat down , and looked out the window . This room was perfect for my girls . After starring out the window . I got up and went into the master bedroom . It was this beautiful cranberry red color , and white carpet as well . The balcony was nice and big , the bathroom was beautiful . I could fit in the tub , plus my mom and Taylor's . The manager laughed watching us all sit in it with such shock on our face . After they helped me out I went to the closet , which they didn't mention was a walk in closet . That came with a giant mirror on the whole back wall .

I walked back out into the living room , looking around with excitement on my face , I whispered to my mom . "This is the one "

About two hours later , and all the paper work was filled out  the keys were mine .

As we entered the car the first thing that came out Taylor's moms mouth was , "shopping" so shopping we went . Good thing his mom is rich .

We bought a giant black couch , and four seating dinner table , matching plates and cups along with silver ware , a nice sliver fridge . For the guest bathroom we decorated it like a beach , the shower curtains , the toliet cover , the soap dispenser , the pictures , the rug was all beach themed . For the girls room , we bought two white rocking chairs , with punk pillows to match the white cribs with pink bed sets . We bought pillows and covers for the window seat , and white lights to put around the room . Everything else for the room was back at my parents house.  My room we bought a king size bed with and all black bed set . We also got black out curtains to keep the sun out . A flat screen , and a lamp to go on the night stands on each side of our bed . To go at the end of the bed was this cute chest . The bathroom had black rugs and a black curtain with red soap dispensers and a red toliet seat cover .  We had everything shipped to the apartment . After we finished shopping , Taylor's mom dropped us of off , and picked up her husband who stayed home to help my dad pack the babies room . They left me my room to pack . Which would t be hard , just clothes , make up , pictures , and all my extras . Taylor's parents are going to pack his room . I wanted to get moved in as soon as possible so we took my stuff and the babies stuff to the house right away . I went and put my clothes on my side and my make up away . While my mom did the babies room . I hung up some pictures around the room on my side , leaving Taylor room of course . I made the bed and hooked up the tv and Xbox . I organized my nightstand with books , my glasses , my medicine and some hairties . I then organized my make up and hair products in the bathroom . It took about four hours for my parents and I to finish the rooms.

By the end of the week we should be moved in completely and this is where Taylor will come home too .

I went back home with my parents , I wouldn't be sleeping at the new apartment till Taylor was home .

Later that night , I invited opal over to tell her the big news and to hang out . She's been staying up at the hospital with Dillon for the past week , I think she needs a break . So this is the least I can do . 

I went and picked her up , and with this opportunity went and saw Taylor .
I walked into his room , seeing he was doing better , since the tubes in his stomach were out . I kissed his forehead and out his hand on my belly . "Daddy loves you girls " I slid the brochure of our new apartment under his arm . With red marker , I wrote "this is ours , love bry"  I kissed him once more before taking opal back to my house . Every time I leave the room I break down , it's like leaving the other half of me behind . I want him to be home , in my arms , talking to our kids so badly . It's not until some one is like this or gone do you realize how much the littlest of things mean to you .  "I love you Taylor " I whispered shutting the door behind me .