Chapter Ten !

Taylor's P.O.V

 I stayed at the Doctor's for about a good half an hour , listening to th Doctor tell Brylee some tips and when her next appoinment is. 

She finally handed me a ultrasound and Brylee her own copy . 

 "Mom can i have a private talk with Taylor real quick please?" she asked , her mother picked up her pure and her and opal left along with the Doctor.

"So you actually came . What a shocker" she aid sitting herself up to where she was now facing me. "I honestly thought you werent going to come ." 

"Yeah I didnt think i was going to come either " i said pulling the stool over so i can sit down next to her. "I guess we are both shocked " i said letting out a little smirk before getting serious again .

"So did you um" she hesitated to ask " did you think about being a father yet" she mumbled the last part .

I did think about but I wasnt done thinking . I needed more time . 

"Yeah ... can i have more time ?" i asked scratching the back of my neck . Avoiding all eye contact . 

" Uh Yeahh Sure " she said getting up from the bed area she was laying on .

"Text me i guess " she said opening the door and exiting . Leaving me there by myself to ponder in my thoughts before the Doctor told me she needed the room for another patient.

I walked down the hall back to the front desk . The family passed me , a Mom holding a little boy's hand and with the other holding the dad's hand. 

What a cute little family . I wanted that , i really did .But not this young . 

I got into my car and quickly headed home. 

I entered the house heading straight to my room , time to get my thinking on i guess. i plopped down on my bed , starring at the ceiling , listing pros and cons about this whole Brylee and baby thing.

Brylee's P.O.V

"So what did he say ?" asked Opal as soon as i got into the car where they have been waiting while i talked to Taylor.

"He uh needs more time to think about everything " I answered her , buckling my seatbelt and relaxing my chair back a little.

"Thats not fair" she snapped. I looked back at her "He has time to think about being a dad or not while you are automatically forced in to being a mother . " she was right. He shouldnt be getting this much time but its Taylor we are talking about . I mean atleast he is thinking about it instead of totally blowing it off. 

I stayed quite the whole car ride home. I didnt really have much to talk about . Neither did my mom or opal. Which is new. They are usually always talking .

I told my dad how it all went and showed him the ultrasound . I could see he was trying to hold back tears , he would not let them fall. Which im glad he didnt let them because if he did i would of started crying as well. 

"Taylor is still thinking" i told him . He got a some what furious look on his face but also a upset look . I cant blame him 

I didnt really have anything else planned that day and since it was a school night i decided to go upstairs and finish my homewrok and get some studying in before i fell asleep . 

Opal decided to stay and we both just layed on my bad helping each other out with our home work and eating chips while listening to music. So the usual .

The rest of the day flew by super fast . Opal spent the night and we watched chick filxs till we were both out cold .