Chapter 5

We sit in front of the fire pit cuddling and staring out at our beautiful city. It's all she's wanted to do since I brought her home and Ecstasy loves being outside. The both of them have been so much happier at home and Ben visits them everyday so do Jill and Nathan. She has a huge support system her dad even called me to see if it would be ok if he visited. Apparently her parents split up and he's wanting to make amends. "You wanna do something else?" I smile kissing her neck softly. She hasn't been herself since I brought her home. She refuses to get changed in front of me, she hates that I have to help her shower and get to the bathroom, and she hates it when I try to cuddle her. If I hold her when we're sleeping she'll move because she doesn't like spooning when she's missing her leg.

"Not yet," she shakes her head softly. "I'm not ready yet." She moves my hand off of her hips and brings them into hers. She hates it when I touch her body in any way, it doesn't have to be sexual.

"Come on sexy, I missed you." I roll putting her on top of me. This is the only type of cuddling she accepts. "I wanna do something." I smile giving her a kiss. She hates all of the attention but I can't help it, she's my baby and I love her so much that I feel like I have to spoil her.

"Can we just go to bed?" She sighs kissing my forehead. "I'm tired and I'm a little bit frustrated." She mumbles squeezing me. I push her so often, I just want her to get better faster.

"I'm sorry that I pushed, but can we please stay out for a little longer? Have another glass of champagne." I pour the remainder of the bottle into her cup. She sighs but nods and sits up. "Gimme a sip." I smile and she chuckles. If she were more mobile she would've gone and gotten me some tequila or made me some rye and ginger. She makes it best, she always has.

"You don't even like champagne." She rolls her eyes letting me sip her bubbly. She loves bubbly we have it most nights with our dinner while we watch tv and play with the baby.

"I never said that." I roll my eyes. I'm supposed to leave tomorrow for the tour, I have until the night to decide wether or not she'll be alright here with the baby, I would bring them both but she doesn't wanna leave the house. I already told my label. They've been very understanding about the situation and I hope that if she isn't well enough my fans will be as understanding also. I might even use the guilt card and put pictures of them in the hospital. Ecstasy looked so helpless and no one can say no to a broken baby boy. Though he hasn't been introduced to the public yet. Maybe I just cut out his face. It doesn't matter at this point, I'll do whatever it takes to assure that people can understand how important this is to me. With all of this going on my anxiety's gotten a lot worse and I don't even think I could do the shows anyways. I have to take my meds and sometimes those aren't good enough to get me to stop shaking.

"Let's go sit inside, I'm cold." She hums and watches as our baby boy clutches his blanket. I lift him up giving him to Mel while I set his little rocking chair inside the condo.

"Can I carry you inside?" I give her a smile but bite my lip to try and hide it. She hates it when I carry her but I want so badly for her to rely on me. She needs me for things that she hates, I want her to enjoy it for once. I want to be her pleasure not her pain. "Oh please Mel let me carry you inside?" I beg kissing her neck and cheek to her lips.

"It won't feel the same." She mumbles pulling the blanket farther over her leg.

"It will be just as enjoyable." I nod kissing down to her chest until a knock on the door interrupts us, I know who it is but she has no idea he's coming.

"Fine." She nods and I smile cradling her while she lets our baby boy lay in her chest. I then put out the fire we were huddled around and head to the door.

"Hi," I smile extending a hand. "I'm Shawn." I nod as does he while I let him enter. Mel looks horrified when she sees him and hides the child in the blankets.

"Your mothers' not here, you're fine I promise." He nods entering and sitting next to her. She still doesn't seem to fond of his visit but she's not saying anything.

"Father." She nods and he shakes his head. He really does want to change what he's done. He wants to fix the past.

"Call me dad," he nods leaning over to see our baby boy. "He's a beautiful little thing isn't he?" Her dad dabbled in gynaecology before meeting her mother. She wanted to be the only one in the family that was in medicine.

"Yeah, we think so." She reaches for me so I sit down by her legs, leg. I bring it onto my lap and rub her foot. Though she hasn't been walking she deserves the massages anyways and I give them to her constantly. "He really likes new people, if he were awake he'd be smiling." She nods cuddling the infant.

"I hope next time I'll catch him when he's awake then." Her dad nods looking me over yet again. "Looks like you picked a good man." He winks at her making the both of us blush.

"He's great." She nods making me smile, I love her so much. I sat through every hospital visit, I cried a lot but I also kept my cool and did everything I could to make her comfortable while she was awake. If she wanted a pillow from home I brought her one, if she thought Ecstasy needed one of his special blankets I got it for her. The hospital room looked like our living room, but it made her smile and that's all I wanted. "He's gonna bring me to bed in a minute," She nods at her father who looks at the time.

"I suppose it is rather late." He gives a gentile sigh pulling her into him. He looks sorrowful.

"We have another room?" She suggests looking at me earning a nod. Always, whatever she wants she can have. I don't care how expensive or time consuming she can take whatever.

"I don't want to intrude." He shakes his head. She was really enjoying this but she's so tired.

"You wouldn't be intruding, but if you really don't want too you can come back tomorrow for lunch?" She smiles giving a nod. She hopes that he'll join, she's desperate.

"That sounds lovely." He nods kissing her head. "Sleep well darling."

...

She tried so hard to cook but she really couldn't stand that long. I tried to hold her up I tried everything but she hated it and got all bummed out so she's sitting outside. We're meeting with her doctors about a prosthesis at around five o'clock tonight. "Lunch is ready whenever he gets here, Ecstasy is asleep in his crib." I smile and press a kiss against her lips. I wish she wanted to have sex as badly as I do, I wish she feels that urge still, I wish she felt sexy. She is so sexy and she doesn't see it she doesn't feel like herself though. She feels like someone different because she doesn't have the one limb.

"We'll try tonight." She nods giving me the kisses I crave but still not the attention. She won't even look at me naked anymore. I have to change in the bathroom so that I don't make her uncomfortable. It makes her feel bad seeing it there, all limp and the second I look at her it gets hard which gives her anxiety so I have to stay away from her when I'm naked. I do ok in showers but not otherwise.

"We will?" I give her a sad smile. I know it's hard for her she's doing it for me and I'm very thankful that she's even considering it. "It'll be so good princess, the best that we've ever had." I'll google techniques to please her to her max and she can sit back and take all of the pleasure. I don't need anything more than the look on her face to get off. That in itself could make me cum instantly.

"Don't get too excited, I never said for sure." She points and I nod. I'm already too excited though, she's got me so excited and ready, and I'm really happy too.

"I'm gonna have everything perfect. We'll get home and I'll put her in a bath while I prepare our bedroom for our events. I'll put rose petals, and candles, I'll have a playlist of songs, and bottle upon bottle of lube, and a massive erection, she's going to have a lot of fun.