Chapter 19

I press repetitive kisses against my sons forehead he's been so happy all day. He loved the mall that we visited and he was so excited on the plane. He got to sit with everyone and he got so many cuddles and hugs, he's never been so happy and excited. He got everyone's love and he gave everyone love back. Then we landed and went straight to dinner where we sit now. Mel was starving and Ecstasy was excited about doing anything so this is amazing to him.  "Ok, it's supper time." I kiss his cheek holding him on my knee feeding him bits of French fries. He loves it all. Eating is his new favourite thing, and he's starting to discover all of this new food in the world like baby food and solids. He loves them all. "Yummy." I chuckle and he nods leaning back against my body, I'm his chair.

"Here." Mel holds her arms out taking him momentarily so that I can have my dinner too. I eat little bits and then switch with her again. I want to give the infant some of the steak but I know he wouldn't be able to chew it, and he would probably hate it.

"You're so sweet." I smile at my baby. "You're so sweet!" I kiss his head and cuddle him against me. He faces his mama and legs out one of his cute little sneezes.

"Oh no." He mumbles widening his eyes at his mama who smiles at him.

"You're so sweet." I chuckle and Mel grabs him from my arms kissing his head. My band wanted to go somewhere else and then check into the hotel but Mel picked here so we're gonna meet them and see them later.

"Bless you." She smiles kissing his cheek. He just likes the attention. "Want some of mama's food?" She chuckles giving him a fry that he's enjoying so much. He just chomps away he's only got one tooth but he loves showing it off. He has the sweetest smile. "He's just like you." Mel chuckles kissing my cheek warning stares from both me and Ecstasy. "Just like your daddy!" The boy giggles and gurgles and chomps on his fry.

"You're the one always eating my food." My eyes roll and she chuckles. "But he is like me in a lot of ways!" I smile bringing him up and over my head making him giggle. I can hear snaps of cameras but they're faint, Ecstasy points out at them but he's not bothered. He's just happy and enjoying his dinner with me and his mama.

"We'll get you to bed soon, stinker." It's his favourite nickname. His mama uses it lots and he thinks it's hilarious. He just giggles and smiles and cuddles her. "We'll get you to bed soon." She hums kissing his head while he gives her lazy hugs.

"Should we go?" I kiss her head gently running my hand over her back. "You're both pretty tired." I wave our waiter towards the table to get the bill. Mel spends the time cuddling our boy in between us. She isn't handling the time difference very well. "I'm sorry." I kiss her cheek. "You guys can go home? I don't mean to drag you around." One place was enough excitement for ecstasy and it's also enough to completely physically exhaust him.

"We like following you around the world." She smiles while Ecstasy giggles too. "We like seeing you so happy." Mel hums kissing my shoulder. They make me happier than I've ever known and I'm so grateful for them.

"I love you baby." I smile at my girlfriend but my son ends up giggling in her place. "I love you both so much." I chuckle and Mel gives me a sweet kiss. She's so sweet and understanding.

"We love you too." Mel nods laying her head against my shoulder preparing to leave the restaurant. We will have to swim through a sea of people but we'll eventually make it to the hotel for my family to sleep.

...

"This is a really cute picture of Ecstasy." I smile looking through my Instagram, I like to check out fab accounts to see what I'm doing. "He looks so happy!" I smile at him kissing his soft little cheek. "You look so happy!" I chuckle laying on the stage of the venue. He's been crawling and stomping all over. Mel won't let him go anywhere alone though and has been following him the whole time. She's nervous, she thinks he might fall off of the stage or something. "Come here giggles!" I smile and he runs towards me jumping on my stomach.

"Oh," he giggles covering his little mouth when I shoot up. "Love you." He giggles again trying to make up for the pain he's caused me.

"I love you too." I chuckle. "Melancholy," I hum softly making her eyes roll. "Sweetheart?" I smile and Ecstasy giggles laughing harder than I've ever seen while he watches his mama walk towards us.

"You called?" She sits next to me looking at our baby.

"You're missing out on all of our fun!" I chuckle pulling her closer kissing her head.

"I know what would be lots of fun." She smiles whispering seductive things in my ear. She's never like this, she never has any sex drive.

"Who wants to watch Ecstasy?" I have roughly six hours until my concert, but I like coming early and getting a feel for the place. We usually just hang out at the venue. "Who wants to babysit for like two hours?" I search frantically making ecstasy giggle and giggle.

"I'll watch him." Matt chuckles holding his hands out for the boy who absolutely adored him.

"You know what to do." I nod as does he while I lift Mel up kissing her gently. "We're going to the hotel." I smile making Lindsay call us a car.

"We better get there soon." She moans into my ear sucking on my earlobe. "I'm not gonna be this excited forever."