Chapter 15

"Are you ready gorgeous?" I smile at my lovely soon to be wife while she looks at herself in the mirror our son on her hip. He's too little for a suit but she wanted him to look presentable so she made one for him herself. He didn't like it at first so she put a little jumper on him underneath it and he was much more comfortable and happy. She's happy that he's all dressed up too. My outfit was made today, his morning to be exact, I spent four hours getting fitted and then they just brought it to our hotel room. I've been ready for about a half hour but Mel keeps finding things she wants to change or add or take off. "How about you sleepy?" I take him into my hands kissing his head. He's tired and it's sweet but he needs to sleep. "There you are." I lay him in the black stroller and hand him his blanket.

"Lets go." She nods worming under my arm. I like the hugs and I'll give her cuddles back. "It's a dinner right?" She looks up at me softly. Ecstasy will have to eat, he's having a late nap and he'll be woken up momentarily but he's going to need to eat and he'll want solids.

"Yeah." I nod grabbing our phones, room keys, and her clutch. She grabs the purse and her phone but let's me take the rest while she pushes the baby. "Why are you so tired?" I chuckle at the boy who's eyes barely bounce open but he knows he needs to wake up. "Why are you so tired?" I want to lift him out of the stroller and hold him to try and help him wake up but I can't because I have to keep him hidden. People are gonna notice him quickly. Especially because we're walking to the event. It's only a couple of blocks and Mel wanted to see this part of the city.

"We have to get him back to his normal sleep schedule." She nods handing him a rattle and his little soother it has a stuffed animal attached to it and he loves it. He loves most of his toys though what he loves more than toys are my instrument. He adores when I play piano, or guitar, and when I bring him to the studio and let him play the percussion. He's pretty good with most of it.

"Poor baby." I pout as does he laying back down when the screams start. He gets scared of mobs and people wanting to see him so he hides. "Are you cold." I pout laying his blanket over his little shivering body. He puts his soother in his mouth and tries his best to go back to sleep but he knows that he'll have to wake up again soon.

"Go take pictures if you're taking pictures but he won't sit forever. I nod pressing my lips against her cheek but turn my head towards the crowd.

"I can't do pictures right now I'm so sorry, I can do them at the event or when I get back, I'll be here almost all week." I nod and each girl in line smiles when I grab Mel's hand and reach into the stroller to play with Ecstasy's hand.

"Can we know his name?" They know I have a son but Mel and I were waiting for the perfect moment to announce his name and show off what he looks like. He's gorgeous he's a perfect blend of me and his mama.

"Can they know his name sweets?" I whisper in her ear pressing kisses against her temple.

"Sure." She nods smiling at my asking her. It's a decision both of us should make, we have very few pieces of our son left that are just ours and I want to keep as many as possible while exploiting everything to the whole world because I just wanna talk about him.

"His name is gonna stay between us?" I look at the lineup of girls everyone that was angry with me not doing pictures left the second I turned to them with the apologetic smile. "His name is Ecstasy." He giggles and the group sees while Mel smiles. "He's a little angel and I can't wait to show him off." I gush over my little baby. He will probably be all over the media's tonight after this media event when Mel and I have to take him out of the stroller. Though it's been made very clear that we don't want any pictures of his face and that if someone takes a picture we'll sue for non consensual photo taking.