Chapter 7

"Mel!" I smile my mom managed to put me in a better mood despite all of my efforts to stay sour and angry. "Mel, baby I'm home?" I set the car seat down letting Aaliyah at the young boy she's been dying to snuggle, my mom brings in the bags of food we picked up on the way. "Mel?" I smile entering our bedroom. My face quickly falls and I softly shut the door walking back towards my parents.

"Is she not here?" They furrow their eyebrows. I look down and sigh Aaliyah squeezes my smiling little boy and brings him in our direction.

"She needs to be alone for now." I nod listening to her pant I just hope no one else is hearing it. "I'm gonna go check on her again." I nod as do they while I walk into the room again they all try to get a look. "Mel?" I kneel next to her leaning my head against the bed to cry. I shut the door behind me and locked it so non of them could enter to disturb the woman who refuses any for of contact with me. Is it just me?

I watch her toes curl her perfectly manicured toes. For two days straight I just let her go and do everything she wanted because I felt so bad. "Mm." I watch her lips form a smile that doesn't last long because of her need to bite her lip. The neighbours complain when we're too loud and she doesn't want to disturb them. "Oh god," her spine curves and her hand moves faster. I want to move it away and use my tongue instead, she likes that so much better. "Uh! Oh," She flings her body in every direction possible screaming out a name that isn't mine. "Oh, Marc," my head falls back down while more tears come from my eyes. "Shawn!" She screeches throwing the phone and falling straight to the ground. I question wether or not she can get up but I really don't know how to help her right now. "I'm so sorry." She pouts sitting up and standing with such difficulty.

"You said no? You said you weren't ready?" I beg while she manages to crawl up onto the bed. I'm not mad about the fact that she touched herself, and I'm not mad that she said no to sleeping with me, but I am however mad that she was saying some other mans name. What does this other man have that I don't?

"I'm not ready, not for you." She sighs making me cry more. I never wanted her to see me cry.

"But you are ready for Marc?" I scoff trying not to show too much weakness I'm not used to crying in front of her. "Why are you ready for fucking Marc?!" I've never felt so much anger towards her in my life.

"Marc isn't as important to me, it won't affect me forever if Marc doesn't think that I'm as sexy as I was before because he doesn't know." She pulls me closer. "I need to be prepared for you." She presses a kiss against my lips but I'm not returning the kiss. I refuse. "It's been a long time babe, and you deserve the best."

"I don't want the best, I just want you dammit." I growl and she hushes listening to our poor baby boys cry. He hates it when we fight, or argue, or yell no matter the reason.

"Shawn?" Dad knocks gently on the door with my poor baby boy. "I'm sorry but he's," I nod opening the door.

"Come here cutie." I kiss his small cheek. I bounce him softly and cuddle him until he's calm again and very close to being asleep. "Go to sleep sweetheart." I hum singing him his favourite song it even manages to calm me which it normally doesn't. "There you go." I smile laying him down in the crib, I sit myself in the rocking chair leaning my head in my hands. Fucking Marc! He's stealing my girl, he's stealing my life, he's stealing sex, my sexy FaceTime calls, and my job. I'm supposed to give her that pleasure.

"I was starting to think you'd left." She smiles while I shut the door and sit next to her on the bed.

"I'm going to head out," I nod as does she handing me her phone.

"You can go through it, read all of the messages look at everything else that you want to." She kisses my neck. "Anything that will make you forgive me." She begs massaging my head. She's desperate for me to look at her and to hold her, she's desperate for the attention that I've been craving to give to her.