I'll miss you more

1 year later.

Scarlett's POV

We packed up the last box of bedding. My room was spotless and clean. My walls that once was pink was now white. I look to my wall that I had for fangirling.

One direction, IM5, Avengers, Ariana Grande, Teen Wolf, Green Lantern, 5 Seconds of Summer, The Vamps, All Time Low, John Mayor, Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber, Little Mix, Fifth Harmony, Charlie Puth and so on...

All my posters had been removed and not a single one was left on the walls.

The once purple curtains which hid the outside at night was now blue.

My once lush cream carpet was now dark hardwood floor, I need to admit I love the hardwood.

And a new double bed with blue bedding stood in the middle of the room. With night stands on each side of the bed.

I looked at my room one last time, before making my way downstairs.

Mom and dad was putting the boxes in the moving truck. I went to the back yard.

I sat in the green grass that filled the yard.

I scrolled through my phone, looking at pictures of Aaliyah, Shawn and I. All those goofy times, all those exciting moments were all caught on tape and some in the form of picture.

A moment was never dull with those two siblings. There was always something exciting to do.

I put my phone on the ground and I used my hands to wipe my tears away.

I wasn't going to see Shawn or Aaliyah again or talk to them face to face. We could Face Time.

But it won't be as great. No more late night adventures,no more late night visits, no more Saturday movie marathon. No more holidays staying up late and watching Harry Potter. No more baking together.

Life won't be the same, it won't be as exciting as it was here. Columbus will never be home for me, but Canada will always be my home.

I let out a breath I never knew I had. And tears ran down my cheeks.
My brother was staying back here in Canada. He was old enough to live by himself.

His moving to an apartment close to his collage and our house is going to be rented out.

"Hey Scar..." Aiden yelled but stopped when he saw me crying.

He hugged me an I sobbed into his T-shirt.

"Please let me stay with you Aiden." I said between my sobs.

"I'm sorry Scar but you can't. I've got collage the apartment is far from your school, and with me and Kelly. I'm sorry but I won't work out." Aiden said.

"Work out! You haven't even tried, how do you know it won't work? I promise to not be a nuisance." I said looking at him doing the puppy dog face.

"Scarlett I would if I could but I can't." Aiden said.

Aiden never used my full name only when I annoyed him or when he suspects me of checking his phone.

So I was obviously annoying him.

I got up.

The Mendes residents are on vacation, they went camping last night. I haven't really left my house since yesterday morning.

Shawn and Aaliyah said bye the night before yesterday.

I walked out to the front lawn only to see my parents out the last box in the moving truck.