📼📱Audio

2 year time skip

Scar's POV

I scrolled through pictures on my phone, practically every time I saw a picture of Shawn, Aaliyah or their parents I wanted to cry. I missed life back in Toronto but life in Columbus is kinda cool.

Weeks after we arrived in Columbus, we went shopping for groceries and very much needed stationary. We entered the mall and something shocked mom. Her wedding anniversary was in 5 days and she needed a dress.

After 7 hours of shopping we exited the mall. Our car was parked in quite a distance from the mall entrance and it was pouring outside.
When we ended up getting into the car, mom handed me my phone, and guess what everyone's phone had water damage.

We all got a new phone and SIM cards due to the others being damaged. I saved my parents numbers on my phone and my brother's number. I wanted to phone Aiden to get the Mendes' family's numbers back, but mom said that I had to help her in the kitchen.

Anyway me and Aiden only spoke twice a month and Skyped once a month too. Aiden was busy pursuing his career so I didn't want to hold him up. Soon me and Aiden only spoke once a month and that was through Skype.

Unfortunately we never went back to Toronto, mom and dad's careers really took off when we arrived. There was almost all the time emergencies. Mom would usually send me to a childhood frie and of he's named Catherine.

My first few months at a new high school didn't really go as planned. It was the worst day of my life. I introduced myself to the class...

Backflash
- first day at a new high school...

"Good morning student, it would appear to me that we have a new learner in our class, please introduce yourself, miss." Ms Gillen said, he was our class teacher and only taught us Mathematics.

I stood up, me being anti-social to those I haven't met before wasn't helping. I practically forced words from my mouth.

"I..." I stopped and I felt everyone looking at me.

"I'm Scarlett Adrian and I'm 14 years old." I said nervously.

"Come on give us a proper introduction so we can get to know you." Ms Gillen said.

Ms Gillen was a young teacher and didn't look over the age 29.

"I'm from ...Canada,... Toronto. I...had 2 best friends there, both... my parents are... doctors and I've ...got an older brother."I said, there were pauses in between because I was nervous.

"Is living in Canada the reason you don't have a fashion sense?!" Someone yelled out into the class.

The students began whispering and I felt stares intensify.

"Enough miss Ashley Porters." Ms Gillen scolded.

"There's a famous Vine Star from Toronto." I heard a girl quietly tell that Ashley girl.

"As if she know him." Ashley scoffed.

Backflash over

During lunch a guy came up to me and said that he thought I looked cute. I thanked him for the compliment and made my way to the cafeteria only to be tripped by Ashley Porters. And then dumped her lunch on me which included her flavoured water.

The reason for this was something about stealing her boyfriend. I was helped by 3 people.

These 3 people are now my friends Nate, Fallon and Walter. Me and Fallon were closer, seeing as we girls and the boys were closer seeing as they were boys.