3 Friends

Scar's POV

Am I in trouble

I took a seat at the two chairs in front Of Mrs Fredricks desk.

There was a few dreadful seconds of awful silence.

"Ms Adrian..." Mrs Fredricks was cut off by my phone ringing.

I took my phone out of my pocket and ended the call.

"I was informed about you 'holiday' concerts..." Mrs Fredricks was cut again off by my cell phone ringing.

It was Shawn.

As much as I wanted to answer it I switched my phone off.

"Sorry Miss." I said.

"Please next time please switch your cellphone off before entering my office." Mrs Fredricks said sternly.

I nodded my head.

"I was informed about your 'holiday' plans and us, the school and myself have decided that your school work will be sent to you via Email. At the end of every month you'll have to come back to school so your work can be explained to you, then you will write exams." Mrs Fredricks said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Ms Adrian you've doe your school proud, keep up the great work, in talking about school, so far you have got the highest average in the grade, please do not let the next upcoming test drop it." Mrs Fredricks said.

"I won't Mrs." I said.

"You may leave." Mrs Fredricks said.

I walked out of the office and saw my mother standing in the parking lot.

I climb into the car and we drove back home. I told my mother about what Mrs Fredricks had said.

I couldn't stop thinking about the tour.

We arrived at home and I got a call from Charles

S for Scarlett and C for Charles

S - Hi Charles

C - Hi Scarlett, so I've got great news and great great news, what do you want to hear first?

S - The great news.

C - The great news is that you will be able to meet your manager next week Monday in the meeting we have arranged.

S - Okay, that's great. And what's the great great news?

C - Well.....

S - Well what Charles? Come on tell me.

C - We are starting your new album.

With those words I screamed, my parent heard what Charles had said since I had put it on speaker.

C - Scarlett.

S - Yes Charles?

C - We need to start as soon as possible.

S - NO WAY

C - Yes way, we are flying you in Tuesday and you can bring a few friends along.

S - Thank you, thank you Charles and by few how much do you mean?

C - Not more than four.

S - That's way more than enough

C - Can you write songs?

S - Oh um.....

I didn't think the songs I wrote was that good.

Mom took the phone out of my hand.

Mom - Oh Charles, she's written many, I'm sure she'll be able to write a few and use some of her old songs she wrote.

C - That's great, so I'll be seeing you all next week Tuesday?

Mom - Not actually, you'll be meeting Scarlett's brother Aiden. Me and Robert are working, we'll fly to Canada Thursday.

C - Okay, so it's settled, Scarlett's get your frinds ready, send me a email with the amount of friends you bringing along.

I took the phone back.

S - 3Friends, Fallon Amelia Winter, Walter Tyler Lowens and Nate Reese Halton.

C - Okay, I'll send you the tickets Saturday.

S - Okay great I'll phone them now. Bye Charles.

C - Bye everyone, good luck with the exam.

S - Thanks Charles.

We ended the call. I called Fallon and she called Walter while I called Nate, we told them to come over to my house immediately.

I decided to make some snacks.

I took it to the living room, my parents went towards their room and watched a movie.

15 minutes they all arrived.

We sat seated on the couch.

"Why the urgent meeting?" Nate asked.

"Yeah, Fallon said it was a emergency." Walter said.

"Well it was a way of getting you all here." I said.

"So you mean you don't have a date tonight?" Fallon asked.

"No Fallon, I've got the best news ever." I said.

"Okay?" Nate questioned.

"Did Nate ask you out?" Fallon asked.

"W..what... No. Me and Nate are friends and that's how it will be, we like brother and sister. No offence Nate."I said looking at Nate who was typing away on his phone.

"None taken." Nate said putting his home away.

"So I've got great news."I said.

"Well come on say what the news is." Fallon said.

"Well you guys are coming with me to Canada." I said.

"When did your parents book tickets?" Water asked.

"She didn't, Charles Tackler did." I said.

"No way he owns Island Records!" Fallon yelled out jumping off the couch.

They I realised they knew nothing about e signing the label.

"How do you know him?" Fallon asked.

"I work for his company." I said.

"You mean at Island Records?" Nate asked.

"Yeah,i actually signed the record label." I said.

"What?" They all said.

I explained to them what's going on, they all were free, so I got to spend 8 days in Canada with my friends.

This is gonna be fun.