❣😘_Be like Nike and, "JUST DO IT"._😘❣

Quite lengthy chapter.

Shawn's POV

I wake up to the sound of the waves of the beach and people laughing and talking. I sit up and see that the sun had already risen high in the sky, what time was it? I questioned. Just then I saw Scar turn her back to me while she slept. How long did I sleep?

I stood up and picked up my phone from the bedside table, it was 12 P.M. I decided to go get some things to eat, more like brunch seeing as breakfast was over. Where was Scar's phone, I wondered. I called her phone and a familiar, Sugar by Maroon 5.

I found her phone in her duffle bag in the living room, I took it out and placed her phone in her bedside table. I sent a message to her phone.

From Shawn to Scar😘
I'm going out, gonna get something 2 eat, be back l8er. xx

I quickly got done and before I left I put on a cap and a pair of shades and left. I think I saw a mini market somewhere here when the taxi driver dropped us off yesterday.

Scar's POV

I woke up and saw that it was a already light outside. The first then I asked myself was , Where's Shawn? I saw my phone on the bedside table next to me. I opened it and saw I had one message from Shawn. I entered the message and it read,

From Shawn💕 to Scar
I'm going out, gonna get something 2 eat, be back l8er. xx

Awe that's so sweet of him. It was 12:12 P.M I needed to call Mom and Dad and tell them that we landed safely. I first decided to get ready for the day. I first looked around the house then showered and brushed my teeth.

I walked back into the bedroom and got dressed in a white flowing top and a brown shorts and sandals. I put my hair into a pony tale and then I heard the front door open. I heard Shawn talking, but to whom was he talking to?

I stepped out of the from and saw Shawn walk into the kitchen. He was in his phone. He placed 2 sandwiches, doughnuts and Starbucks on the kitchen counter. I took a seat at the kitchen counter and he saw me and smiled.

"That'd be great Camren." Shawn said.

"I'm gonna put you on speaker, I want you to meet someone." Shawn said and I gave Shawn a questioning looks he put his phone on speaker.

"It's Camren Dallas." Shawn whispered into my ear.

I remember him telling me a week after we dated about Magcon and him joining Magcon and he met Camren, Matt, Nash, Jack G, Jack J, Aaron, Mahogany ....and so on.

"Hi Camren. I'm Scarlett." I said cheerly and Shawn smiled, he was so cute.

"Oh, hi Scarlett. Shawn's told me so many things about you." Camren said.

"I hope good things." I said.

"All good things, don't worry. Loverboy admits that he can't stay away from you almost everyday and that he..." Camren said but Shawn cut him off.

"Okay Camren that's enough, we should get going." Shawn said.

"Oh come on the conversation was just starting." Camren complained.