What did i just do

Scar

Okay give me 8 minutes

I exited the chat and switched my phone off.

I grabbed my laptop and switched it in, entered my password and withing 5 minutes I was in Face Time.

A familiar tune rung through, with one tap I saw Shawn before me.

Awe, how much I've missed this boy. He looks really cute. Omg I did not just think that. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks.

"Scar are you just gonna sit there and stare at me or are we gonna talk?"

Shawn asked.

"Sorry I just missed you, so what are you doing?"

I asked.

"Well I should be the one asking you that question. You've barely called me, in fact the last time you called me you hung up and me and declined my calls. I thought you were angry with me."

Shawn said looking sad.

"Oh, I'm sorry I've been busy with my job and helping out with Kelly's and Aiden's wedding and maid of honour duties. And the reason I hung up and declined your calls was because I was in the principal's office. I'm not angry with you at all, I promise."

I said yawning.

"You are tired maybe you should go to sleep we..."

I cut Shawn off.

"Oh come on. We barely spoke, and you haven't told me what you've been doing."

I said crossing my arms.

"Okay, well I...um...I've been writing songs. You know what it's really dumb."

Shawn said looking to his lap.

"It's not dumb, it's far from that it's intelligent and creative. Shawn you a talented guy, a talented person. So I do not speak as your best friend when I say this but your are so creative, so talented and you'll go far."

I said. His head raised and he was now looking at me.

"Thanks Scar."

Shawn said.

"Okay so now that, that I put of the way, you wouldn't mind playing me a song? Please. I promise that of you do ill bake you muffins when we see each other again."

I said giving the best puppy dog eyes I could master up.

"Okay. Only because I love it when you bake and those eyes are irresistible."

Shawn said. He soon stood up and disappeared from the screen.
Within a few seconds he returned with a guitar and a book.

"I'm still working on it so bare with me."

Shawn said I nodded with a smile on my face. When last did I see him play guitar?

Shawn began strumming.

I wanna follow where she goes
I think about and she knows it
I wanna let her take control
Coz every time she gets closer

Pulls me in enough to keep me guessing
Maybe I should stop
And start confessing
Confessing, yeah

Oh, I've been shaking
I love it when you go crazy
You take on my ambitions
Baby there's nothing holding me back.