I'd love that

Shawn's POV

After I had confessed what I felt towards Scarlett I felt relieved. I remembered at the CE Charity Scar was so nervous to perform. Her constant bubbling and fears that she was going to mess up. I wanted to shut her up by kissing her but I couldn't.

I didn't know what she felt towards me, she might of had someone else she found an interesting in. I also didn't want to ruin the relationship we began building again.

For that few years that I couldn't see her, touch her, hold her, hug her and talk to her, it broke me. I longed for her, her smell just her and only her. This sounds so cheesy...

This that I feel for her isn't your simple crush it's more, so much more. I see a future with her, I see her as someone I can spend my life with forever.

I spent the rest of the day with her and afterwards I left and returned home. I walked inside and saw my mom in the kitchen and my dad reading the newspaper.

I didn't see Aaliyah anywhere, she's usually watching television by this time or helping mom in the kitchen.

"Mom, where's Aaliyah?" I asked.

"In her room Shawn." My mom said not turning around but continued making supper.

"Okay thanks mom." I said.

"Hey mom what does it mean to like a girl so much that you saw a future with her? And that you could live with her forever?" I asked.

I was thinking it was love but I wasn't sure, I don't even know what love is.

Just then my mom stopped what she was doing and turned around and my dad walked in the kitchen. They both have each other a smile.

"Looks like my son is growing up." Dad said.

"That's my job to say, but you have a long there. And Shawn it means that you have faith in this girl and that you believe in her, in you, in both of you together." Mom said.

"Why do you ask?" Mom questioned me.

"Because well, today I told her how I felt about her." I said and looked away from my parents.

"Awe Shawn." Mom said.

"What did she say." Dad asked.

"She told me she like me for some time. And we decided to give "us" a go. How bad could it be if we broke up?" I asked.

I had a girlfriend when I was 13, her name was Hannah. We dated for a year and a couple of months. After I became part of Magcon, she changed. Not her personality not her attitude. But I don't think she liked me, I think she had eyes out for one of the other guys in Magcon.

She ended up break up with me, I was devastated. I like her, after we dated for a year we even told each other that we loved one another. After the break up I was fine, okay, not sulking. It was as if I never jad a girlfriend.

"Shawn the way you feel about this girl will hurt when you break up." Dad said.

"Yeah, once me and you dad began dating life was great but after a really bad argument about something very stupid we called it quits. It hurt so bad it felt as if my heart was pulled out of my body, I didn't know how I was going to live without him." Mom said and looked at dad and kissed his cheek.

"But after 3 days I knew that I needed her." Dad said.

"And I knew that I needed him back and look here we are now, raising 2 lovely kids that I love with my life." Mom said.

"What was that argument actually about?" Dad asked.

"I can't quite remember." Mom said.

"Thanks. You know I hope that it works other for us." I said.