Laying it all down

edited - 10 june 2019

----------

Play the requested song "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran when indicated.

Recap

"Two months! Shawn what am I suppose to do in the time being?" I asked and from onto my bed.

"Well..." Shawn said and pulled me up from the bed.

"You could go on a date with me in the mean time."

----------

Scar's POV

"You could go on a date with me in the mean time." Shawn said with a smirk.

My heart skipped a thousand times and my stomach erupted with butterflies. But did he mean what I was thinking. Was it going to be a date as in going to lunch with a friend or something else.

"W...w...what?" I asked him.

"Just come on." Shawn said and grabbed my arm and led me out of my room.

We made our way to his car and he drove off. Shawn switched on the radio and Locked Away by R City ft. Adam Levine played. Shawn and I sang along and then we came to a stop.

Shawn parked the car and soon came back with a box of pizza. He then took off and we ended up at a park where we climbed out. Shawn grabbed a blanket while I took the pizza, we had a little picnic. The sun began setting and it was just beautiful.

"So." Shaw said.

"So." I mimicked Shawn.

"Okay stop with the mimicking."Shawn said.

"Okay." I said.

"The sunset is beautiful." I said.

The sky consisted of a shade of orange and pink. It was truly beautiful.

"But you way more beautiful." Shawn said.

I felt my cheeks blushed and I kept my eyes constant, looking at the sky.

"I've gotta tell you something." Shawn said and sat up.

"Okay." I said and sat up, this worried me. Usually when people said we need to talk or I gotta tell you something is probably something bad.

*Play "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran now*

"I need advice. I've liked this girl for so long now, how I confess my feelings towards her?" Shawn asked.

Tough luck for you Scar. He doesn't like you.

"Well just admit to her your feelings about her. Try to do something romantic. For one I love cheesy but many people don't so keep it to a minimum. Just try to make the moment memorable, I'm sure this girl will say yes, who could say no to you." I answered.

"Okay." Shawn smiled and mumbled under his breath but it was audiable.

"I don't know how to tell you this so I'm going to lay it all down. I've like you for a long time now since you were 12 and I was 13 years old. I built up so much confidence to kiss you at Aaliyah's birthday party. I've wanted to tell you this for so long. You made me feel whole, you made me believe that I could follow my dreams, you made me believe in love. When I found out that you were leaving I asked my parents to adopt you, and you can see how that worked out. I wanted you close to me forever and always. Living a day without you was like surviving a week without water in the desert. The day you left shattered my heart. I was so sad, I locked myself in my room everyday. My parent found out that I liked you and after 3 months I stopped locking myself in my room. I never forgot about you and that kiss." Shawn said.