chapter four

song for chapter: beautiful now- zedd

|party|
malia's pov

"dude, i feel like i am floating in miidd airrr," daniela drunkly giggled.

"slow down. i don't want vomit all around our dorm tonight," i held onto her shoulders as she put almost her whole weight on me.

she scoffed, "dude what the freak are you doing?" she adjusted the glow stick that was around her neck.

"helping you?" i gave her the stare like she was stupid.

"no no dumbshit. like how come you are walking straight and i'm not?" the look on her face was such a show.

"cuz you've been drinking..." i paused then gave her a death stare, "for the past forty-ish minutes."

"holy shit. it's been four-ish minutes already?" she pushed herself off of me with shock.

"forty," i corrected while as she attempt to stand up straight.

she stumbled a little bit towards me and i caught her to help her stand up.

"yeah okay. a few more minutes and i'm bringing your ass outta here," i said demandingly.

"that's the malia i've always known," she smiled as she tapped my shoulder repeatedly.

i quietly laughed at her and then she poured something into a cup.

i couldn't see clearly given the fact that it's dark as hell in here.

"hey hey hey. drink with me," she put the cup in front of me, allowing me to catch the smell of the alcohol.

"you won't be mad?" my eyebrow raised as i asked.

she rolled her eyes in annoyance, "what are you? twelve? no. drink."

i grabbed the cup out of her hand and chugged all of it.

"look! there's like a really cute guy behind you," she looked behind me, back at me then smirked.

i slowly turn around to see the guy until i felt her hands push me towards him.

i stumbled towards him and bumped into his side then i immediately apologized, "sorry. my bad."

he looked down at me with a smile, "you alright?"

i nodded my head, "yeah sorry. i'm very clumsy."

i will fucking kill you daniela.

"are you a freshman here?" he took a quick glance at me up and down.

i nodded my head, "yeah. you're a..?"
"sophomore," he answered.

"that's cool," i rubbed my lips together from the awkwardness.

"i guess i'll see you around..?" he said slowly. by the tone of his voice, i could tell he wanted my name.

"malia. my name is malia," i answered him.