Sモ∨モれ

Taehyung felt as if the world stopped moving once he heard those specific words from Jungkook. What? He just met the boy yesterday, they just met— well he really can't say anything, he has a hickey from the boy already. So he really couldn't judge himself right now. So.. what would a kiss do? Nothing. A kiss was a kiss. It was just a kiss right? nothing wrong with sharing a kiss with the male who already marked him up—

"I.. mm.. Y-Yeah.." Taehyung said quietly as he gulped. He wasn't sure if he wanted to let Jungkook know that he had never had a kiss or basically anything romantic like things happen to him but whatever, kissing shouldn't be that hard, just a little 'mwah' and you're done, right? The movies made it look easy and if Taehyung knew he was going to be kissing such a hottie he would have prepared himself with a pillow or something.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's lips as he adjusted himself to face Taehyung while Taehyung did the same thing but instead the younger boy gasped when he felt Jungkook pull him onto his lap. Now.. Taehyung was way more nervous than before. As for Jungkook, he did this multiple times so he didn't find anything that big of deal, besides, this was to only get back at his ex. That was the plan all along. Just to get back at his ex.

Though for Taehyung, he genuinely thought Jungkook liked him. Even for the small amount of time they knew each other, he really did think that. Silly of him? yes but Taehyung was a sucker for love. Especially since Jungkook was the first ever boy to show interest in him and that made Taehyung's stomach do flips because no one ever gave him this much affection and attention. Jungkook just made him feel all jittery from within.

Without another thought, Jungkook leaned in and gently placed his lips against Taehyung's. Slowly, Jungkook placed his hands on Taehyung's hips and Taehyung felt a shiver run up his spine. The two lost in each other's lips. Jungkook was taken back by the soft lips. Oddly.. kissing Taehyung was nice? He wasn't eager or.. messy? his kisses were soft and.. just very nice to kiss.. which made Jungkook not want to stop. This was too good to stop.

As for Taehyung he had no clue what he was doing, natta clue, nothing. All he really did was move his lips ever so slowly every now and then. Eventually he got the hang of it and he eventually learned that the kiss was not a kiss but a make out, a very heated make out because the next thing he knew was that Jungkook's tongue was exploring his mouth.

Jungkook moved his hand down Taehyung's back and suddenly Jungkook was placing Taehyung on the ground, lips still connected until Jungkook had to move away just to get into a proper position on top of Taehyung. Taehyung took advantage of that and ran his thumb across Jungkook's lips before they were attached to his own once again.

The two boys had a heated make out, Jungkook's hand in Taehyung's shirt until he slipped it out. Eventually Jungkook stopped, now just giving light kisses, tugging at Taehyung's lip with his teeth every now and then until he pulled away fully. Taehyung opened his eyes, looking at Jungkook who smiled down at the breathless and stunned boy.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung's hair back and placed a soft kiss on his forehead while Taehyung turned completely red and pursed his lips, his index finger running down Jungkook's jawline. The older male allowed him to do so until eventually Jungkook reminded himself he had gotten what he wanted. "We should get back now." Jungkook spoke and Taehyung gulped, nodding.

When they got back, Taehyung was tired and ready to sleep but instead Jimin came running up to him. "Tae! Where did you go!" He had a worried expression, ready to check Taehyung's body for any wounds but Taehyung hummed. "I went to the view. I wanted to take pictures." He spoke and Jimin sighed. "Next time wait for me okay?" Jimin said worriedly, assuming Taehyung went alone since Jungkook came out of the trail way later.