モㄥモ∨モれ

When Jungkook saw that Taehyung was the one who caught him and Chaeyoung, he froze. He didn't know what to say or do. Why the fuck was he acting like such a whimp? He watched Taehyung grab tissue boxes and watched him leave with the last words of 'carry on'. What the fuck just happened? "You know him?" Jungkook looked at Chaeyoung, a bit pissed. "Yeah, he's EonJin's brother, kind of like my baby brother too in a way." She shrugged and fixed her dress. Jungkook wanted to fucking hit himself with a pan, great so everyone he fucks with knows this boy.

Jungkook did have the urge to run after Taehyung but he couldn't. He shouldn't. Taehyung was just a toy, just some toy. Just like all the others but, the pained expression Taehyung gave him just made him want to explain himself and make it all better, but he can't. This was all because he wanted to get back at EonJin... but why didn't he feel happy about it? Why did he not feel accomplished?!

"Meet me here tomorrow?" Chaeyoung smiled, kissing her boyfriends cheek. Right... boyfriend. All a part of his plan. Make Taehyung fall for him, get with Taehyung... then get with Chaeyoung. Gulping, Jungkook nodded and let the girl go. Jungkook really did dig himself a grave with this one. The male leaned back and sighed. He was fucked, totally and utterly fucked.

It was because these stupid feelings he was feeling for Taehyung. Last night, that night was probably one of the best nights he had. Taehyung was so, so fucking amazing and his mind literally couldn't explain how much he loved Taehyung in that moment. His moans were like music, and he wanted those on repeat.

Jungkook liked Taehyung. Of course he would never admit to himself or anyone else but he did. Deep down he knew he did but he was not letting that happen. Feelings were shit. He just needs to attach himself to Chaeyoung and he should be fine, because he is not fucking with another Kim, not again.

Taehyung had been crying for almost fifteen minutes now and thats when it started to hurt. He couldn't cry anymore, it hurt to cry. He just wanted to sleep. Taehyung sniffed, getting up weakly and looking down at his soaking clothes. Pathetic. That's what he was and all that he could explain that he was, pathetic.

Just as Taehyung walked out, he was taking his shirt off but the shirt didn't want to come off so he ended up bumping into someone and the next thing he knew, he was on the floor obviously on someone. "Mm so sorry!" Taehyung rolled off and finally was able to take off his shirt after fighting with himself for some while.

The male finished covering himself up with a towel and looked at Taehyung. "Woah, the devil knocked me over." The male joked since Taehyung had red hair and red eyes at the moment. Taehyung sniffled and managed to smile and shake his head. "I'm sorry, I should have waited to take my shirt off ." Taehyung apologized and looked down to avoid eye contact.

"Nah, it's cool." The male got up and held out a hand. Taehyung grabbed onto his hand and let go once he was on his two feet again. "Bogum, Park Bogum." He spoke, moving his head to where Taehyung was looking. Taehyung kept his gaze on Bogum and nodded. "Kim Taehyung." He said quietly.

"Those are a lot of hickeys.." Bogum pointed out and Taehyung again, hid his hickeys with the wet shirt. He really needed to remember to hide those. "Yeah sorry.." Taehyung apologized once again. "You say sorry a lot.." Bogum pursed his lips and Taehyung rubbed his shoulder. "So— yeah.." He sighed at his own words.

Bogum felt the need to ask Taehyung if he was good but it was obvious he wasn't. Nothing from Taehyung showed that he was good. "I should get dressed.. it was nice talking to you Taehyung." He smiled and Taehyung nodded. Taehyung felt his eyelids get heavy and he quickly went change into a white oversized shirt and blue striped shorts.

By the time Taehyung got back to the cabin, everyone was huddled in a circle playing a board game. Taehyung also might have cried yet again before getting back. What the fuck was he suppose to do? Act like he wasn't hurt? He lost his first kiss and first time to Jungkook. Taehyung swore he would be crying the whole next couple weeks.

"Hey Tae, come play!" Jimin spoke to Taehyung who was kneeling in front of his bag and shoving his wet clothing in a white plastic bag. "No thanks Jiminie." Taehyung spoke. He didn't want to be rude but he also didn't want to face Jungkook, not now or ever if he was being honest. Just as he was about to get on his bunk, he realized that he sleeps next to Jungkook. He looked at the two bunks, his eyes watering. 'Fucking stop' he told himself as he got onto his bunk. "Hoseok..?" He called out, grabbing his things. This caught Jungkook's attention as well, looking at Taehyung.

"Yeah Tae?" He got up to look at Taehyung. "Can we switch beds? I don't like the top bunk.." he bit his lip. He tried to avoid eye contact but Hoseok asked him why and his eyes wondered to Jungkook then Hoseok quickly after. Well fuck, way to go Taehyung. "Please Hoseok hyung..? It just.. I don't like the top bunk." He sighed out shakily. Trying to hold himself together but Taehyung's emotions were holding on by a fucking thread at this point.

Hoseok eventually nodded. "Yeah, okay.." he looked at Taehyung. His eyes were red as fuck and it was obvious he was crying yet he didn't want to bother. "Thanks." Taehyung spoke and grabbed his things, crawling to the other side and got down. That made everyone look at Taehyung but Taehyung didn't care. He just wanted this day to be over.

"Taehyung, you okay?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded. "I'm fine Jiminie, just tired, goodnight." He spoke quietly. Once Taehyung got his bed ready, he curled up and pulled his blanket over himself, holding his eevee plushie close to his chest.

Taehyung looked at the bed next to him which belonged to Namjoon. He sniffed and shut his eyes. Why didn't he just listen to Jimin. What did he even expect? To have a relationship? Jungkook never did seem the type but he had hope. Which got him thinking. Did Jungkook even care about his feelings?

It hurt his heart to even think about it. His heart ached and he never felt such pain. It probably wasn't the worse pain ever but for him, he felt like he was broken. Broken just because he let someone take advantage of him.. broken because he let someone take his first times because he liked how he treated him. In the end, he was just a game to play and of course the player won.