匕山モㄥ∨モ

The next couple days were probably the worst for Taehyung. He hated that he hated himself so much. He hated that he liked Jungkook so much and lastly, Taehyung hated how much he still wanted Jungkook to touch him just like how he touched him that night in the cafeteria. Just wanted that warmth back.. and he hated that.

"Taehyung, lets go, we get to play volleyball today." Namjoon tapped Taehyung's shoulder and Taehyung opened his eyes. "I'll be right there." He spoke quietly, letting go of eevee and getting off the bed. Taehyung sighed, ruffling up his hair and getting dressed into shorts and a long sleeve shirt. Getting himself ready for the day.

The male hurried out of the cabin and followed after Namjoon who was waiting for Taehyung. The two heading to where the 'beach' was but in this case it was just sand over some grass and that was basically it. "Is everything set up?" Namjoon asked one of his friends and Taehyung looked around for Jimin who was no where to be seen.

Since he couldn't find Jimin, he knew the person to ask if anyone seen Jimin which was Hoseok. The male left Namjoon's side and went to Hoseok. "Hey, have you seen Jimin?" Taehyung asked, watching Hoseok tie his shoes. "He went with Yoongi to get water." Hoseok looked up at Taehyung and Taehyung nodded. "Alright.." he sighed since he was forced to be alone? but he still had Namjoon and Hoseok so technically not alone but he still felt alone— if that made sense.

So now he had to chill alone. All alone while Namjoon and the rest got onto the 'court' and began to play. Taehyung went and sit down in the sand mixed with grass. The boy rubbed his shoulder and looked over to Jungkook who was concentrated on the ball that was being bumped. "He's a good player right?" The boy known as Bogum sat next to Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Bogum and shrugged. "Yeah, I guess." He placed his hand on his own lap and sighed. "Right well, I know you don't know me well enough but i'm always here if you'd like to talk." Bogum nudged Taehyung and Taehyung chuckled. "Thanks, but i'll pass." He said as nicely as he could. Not really up for a conversation which sucked- because as much as he did want to talk, he just couldn't bring himself to care right now.

Bogum nodded and opened his bottle cap, taking down the water in a few gulps which had Taehyung's eyes widening. "Wow.." Taehyung looked at the empty bottle and Bogum laughed. "Yeah, pretty thirsty." He shrugged and tossed the bottle towards the trash but the wind caused it to fly elsewhere. "Oh well—" he smiled awkwardly and Taehyung chuckled a bit at that just to watch a girl walk up and place the bottle into the garbage.

"Other team!" The 'coach' called out and Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "That fast?" Taehyung asked and Bogum nodded. "Guess so." He got up and helped Taehyung up, both going on. "Hope you know how to play." Bogum looked at Taehyung and the boy scoffed. "No, I hope you know how to play." Taehyung pointed at Bogum who laughed and nodded as they stepped onto the court.

Eventually, the game started and Taehyung was actually having fun. A few laughs here and there which was lightening his mood. That was until he had to face Jungkook at the net. "You're good." Jungkook spoke and Taehyung faced away. "Thanks." Is all he said, keeping an eye on the ball. "Set me up." Bogum nudged Taehyung and Taehyung nodded.

Though that didn't happen but instead what happened was that when Bogum got the ball, he spiked the ball which ended up going downward and colliding with Taehyung's face. "Agh!" Taehyung stumbled back immediately and leaned forward when he felt a liquid running down his nose. Fuck! Okay— Taehyung's luck was terrible!

Heck, he did not think Bogum had such hard hits. Taehyung covered his face and let the blood drip onto the sand. "Shit, Taehyung, i'm sorry!" Bogum apologized and Taehyung only nodded. "C'mon Taehyung, lets get you to the nurse." The counselor spoke and Taehyung slowly got up, hiding his face with his hands while he looked down, spitting out the blood. Just when he was having fun.

"My nose is broken, I swear." Taehyung spat into the garbage and Jimin sighed. "For the nth time Taehyung, its not fucking broken." He folded his arms over his chest and Taehyung mumbled out, "Well it feels fucking broken." He looked at Jimin and they both scoffed at each other, looking away from each other in a dramatic way.

By the time the nurse was done with Taehyung, the boy had two fucking nose tampons shoved up his nostrils. It was really just toilet paper rolled up but nose tampons sounded better. It was uncomfortable and he felt like his nostrils lost their virginity from how fucking stretched out they were being from the tampons. God he hated everything and everyone.

Suddenly EonJin barged in and lifted her baby brothers face. "You okay? Where does it hurt? Is your nose broken?" She frantically asked while Taehyung groaned. He felt light headed from the amount of blood he lost and he had been drinking water for the past hour, he was about to pray just so he could pass out already.

"I'm fine EonJin. It just hurts a bit." He sighed. "Damn, I was hoping you would be sent back." She huffed and Taehyung nodded. "Me too." He confessed and EonJin slapped Taehyung's shoulder. "It was suppose to be a joke." She rolled her eyes and Taehyung forced a laugh. "Oh." He spoke and then let his fake laughter die down.

"Since the bleeding has calmed and you seem stable, you could go now Taehyung. Just be sure to get some rest." She smiled and Taehyung nodded, well, there goes his only chance of getting out of that camp. Dammit Bogum should have hit harder, weak ass nugget. Maybe next time.

"Next time duck once the ball goes your way okay?" EonJin fixed her brothers hair and Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Oh really? I thought I should I don't know, catch the ball with my face." He smiled smugly and EonJin rolled her eyes. "Whatever Taehyung, See you later okay?" She sighed and kissed Taehyung's forehead before ruffling up his hair.

Jimin left Taehyung once EonJin came around so now he had to walk all the way back to his cabin alone. Man, maybe he would rather sleep with bears instead of being in the same cabin with Jungkook. Speaking of Jungkook— Taehyung stopped in his tracks when he saw the boy sitting outside the cabin, holding his wrist and wrapping something around it. Curiosity took over but he was not about to go over with tampons in his nose. Suddenly—

Bogum popped into his mind and he lightly gasped before he turned around and hurried to his cabin since it was almost their 'curfew' and if Taehyung got caught then he would be on kitchen duty and he ain't trying to clean plates and such nor be in the same place he lost his virginity in.