S工メ匕モモれ

The moment Bogum found Jungkook on top of Taehyung, he felt his heart drop but also he was surprised, shocked? Bogum knew they must have been flirting but sleeping together? No, never did he think— then again, what was so surprising? That Jungkook got into Taehyung's pants or was it because Taehyung let Jungkook in his pants? Either way, his blood boiled from the scene in front of him.

Once the two boys were looking at Bogum, the male gulped. "So you two slept together." Bogum blinked as he looked at the two males with a slight laugh. Taehyung was quick to shake his head. "N-No.. it was a one time thing—" Taehyung tried to explain but Bogum scoffed. Okay, maybe he was a little pissed now. He knew he had no right to be pissed but here he is, pissed at Taehyung.

"One time thing yet you were about to let his dick in your hole." Bogum spoke with disgust and Taehyung's eyes widened from the sudden words. Not the way he would've worded that but— He felt embarrassed and ashamed that he was going to let Jungkook. "You know, whatever, you're just like all the other sluts Jungkook sleeps with." Bogum was ready to walk out but Jungkook was up and grabbing his arm after getting up from what Bogum just said.

The two glared at each other while Taehyung was a bit shocked by Bogum's words. Did he really? Was he really? "What the fuck? Apologize to him before I beat you again, Booger." Jungkook held a firm grip and Bogum scoffed and pulled his arm away forcefully. "It's Bogum you dickhead and you're right, I shouldn't be blaming Taehyung, you're the dickhead that fucks with his exs brother." He said with a scoff and disgusted look.

Jungkook's glare dropped as he heard Bogum and Taehyung broke out of his thoughts after so. "W-What?" Taehyung sat up, a little hiss coming from him as he held his stomach. "What did you say Bogum?" He asked. Jungkook let go of Bogum's hand and shook his head, mouthing a 'don't'. Bogum still had the smug smile before he turned to Taehyung. "Little ole Jungkook here is your sisters ex Taehyung. I wasn't going to say anything but now, I realized that you didn't even know that." Bogum dropped the bomb on Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at his bed and just when he thought he was going to be fine with Jungkook, something happened and everything was screwed. This was fucked actually. EonJin's ex was Jungkook, Jungkook dated EonJin. Jungkook was his sister's boyfriend. Ex boyfriend... Jungkook slept with Eonjin and now Taehyung slept with Jungkook. Oh god.. what the fuck??! what the actual fuck?!

Then it hit him, EonJin was always nagging about Jungkook, calling him a bitch, always being a bitch towards him. Why couldn't he figure it out on his own? Was he really that dumb? Really Taehyung? "Taehyung.." Jungkook broke Taehyung out of his thoughts. "You knew.." Taehyung got up slowly from the bed, his eyebrows furrowed. "You knew I was her brother.. yet you still.." Taehyung couldn't even finish it, he was disgusted by himself. "You knew I was her brother!" He yelled and Jungkook only gulped. "Yes but I had my reasons—" he tried to defend but Taehyung slapped him.

Bogum made an 'o' shape as he stood by the door. He wasn't going to lie, he really enjoyed that. Just then, Jimin walked in with the rest of the crew and Bogum almost laughed. "This will be fun." He mumbled to himself. "What's going o—" Jimin tried to speak. "I knew! Yes Taehyung but there are two sides to each story just let me explain—" he tried and Taehyung pushed him away with tears brimming his eyes. "What was it huh?" He yelled. "EonJin cheated on me first okay? She cheated on me with my older brother! and so I wanted to get her back but.. Taehyung I swear now I realize that it was stupid and.. I really like you."

Taehyung scoffed, what the fuck was that? "So you used me?! You took my first kiss, my virginity, you even broke my heart god damnit Jungkook! You can't just say sorry for everything you have done and expect me to say I like you back and i'll forgive you! Do you know how messed that is?! You fucked my sister once before and now me?! That is absolutely fucked!" Taehyung really popped off and Jungkook was a bit in a panic.

"I'm sorry!" Is all he said and Taehyung already had tears streaming. He was so disgusted by himself. What the fuck just happened? What did he just find out?! Then— "D-Did you know..?" Taehyung turned to Jimin who had the guilty look on his face. "No, Jimin would've told y—" Just when Hoseok was sticking up for Jimin, Jimin stepped in. "Yes.. Taehyung I knew but—" .. Jimin too?

Taehyung didn't allow them to speak. All he did was nod as he gave a laugh and sniffed. "Unbelievable." He pursed his lips and looked at the two males. "Tell me Jimin, tell me why you didn't tell me." Taehyung wiped his tears, both Yoongi and Hoseok were surprised. Not sure what to feel or think, Taehyung started adding the pieces together. Why did Jimin hate Jungkook so much? Couldn't be because of Eonjin.. and why didn't Jimin warn him about Jungkook?

Jimin looked at Taehyung, his voice trembling. "Y-You already know why should I—" Jimin again, tried to speak. "Because I need to fucking hear it Jimin!" Taehyung yelled and this time, Jungkook stepped between them. "Jimin and I had a thing when I was dating your sister. I was the one who convinced him to date me. I was the one who started it okay?! I started the whole thing, I played with his heart and broke up with him. When he threatened to tell you I was your sisters ex, I told him I would switch the story around but this is the truth Taehyung, I played Jimin and Jimin had no clue.. just like you."

Now it was time for Jimin to be surprised. Did Jungkook just take the blame for everything? He lied? Though, he couldn't really stick to one subject to think about so he moved his attention to Taehyung who was quiet. The moment Taehyung heard both sides though, he pushed passed Jungkook and Jimin, leaving the cabin. Not wanting to hear another word from anyone. He just couldn't hear another word. "Tae—" Bogum called out.

"I just want to be alone, okay Bogum? Can I please just be alone?" Taehyung kept on walking, his voice breaking. The more further he got, the more his heart shattered and just like before, the familiar pain was there in his chest. The male waited until he was alone to break into a muffled sob, sitting on a stump as he hid his face in his hands. The pain in his stomach didn't help either and all the crying probably bruised his stomach more.

Taehyung cried and cried till he couldn't cry anymore. Just like before, he just sat there, looking at the things in front of him. The male rubbed his eyes and sniffled. What was he even doing? He got fucked by his sisters ex and his best friend was most likely fucking Jungkook too so what the fuck. He was in absolute disgust. Jungkook got back at Eonjin with him? By sleeping with Taehyung? That fucking hurt. He knew he was played but hearing it from Jungkook made it worse. It hurt more. His heart fucking hurt and he didn't know what to do.

That night, Taehyung didn't return back to his cabin until four am. Expecting the counselors to come looking for him but they didn't and he was oddly thankful for that. He just needed to be alone with his thoughts. When he did get back to the cabin, everyone was asleep but for Jimin and Jungkook. Of course, he ignored them and went straight to bed. Not wanting to hear anything from anyone for a while. Right now Taehyung just... didn't know how to react, how to think of the situation. It was all fucked is the only thing he could think of.