匕卄尺工匕モモれ

Hurrying to Bogums cabin, Taehyung stopped once he got to Bogum's cabin. Taehyung then saw him just entering the cabin so he called out for the male. "Bogum!" Taehyung called out and ran over. Bogum stopped and stepped out, looking confused on why Taehyung was there. "Taehyung?" He questioned and Taehyung nodded once he was facing Bogum.

Bogum tossed his dirty clothes into the cabin and shut the door completely. "Tae— god i'm so sorry, I didn't think my hit would hit you and, I shouldn't have hit that hard, I just— I wanted to show you I was just as good as Jungkook.." Bogum admitted as he pursed his lips. He had a look of guilt while he looked down at his feet afterwards. Wanting to show off didn't you as planned and now Taehyung looked— beaten up? if you will.

All Taehyung did was coo. Even though he got hit while Bogum tried to show he was just as good, he found it really cute. Taehyung smiled, slipping his finger under Bogum's chin and lifting his head up. The two stared at each other. "You are more amazing than Jungkook, Bogum, way more amazing." Taehyung smiled lightly though it was somewhat dark. Wanting to male to not feel about bad about his nose.

Until Bogum's bunkmates turned the outside light on, Bogum's eyes widening as he hid his mouth with his hand. Though it was late as Taehyung saw the forming bruise. "Wait— what the hell?!" Taehyung removed Bogum's hand and Bogum gulped as he looked at Taehyung. A small bump on his cheek was forming and a split lip that was still bleeding. What the fuck? "Who did this to you?!" He examined the lip before Bogum sighed. "It's nothing, i'm fine okay?" He scratched his neck but Taehyung shook his head. "Who." He repeated while looking at Bogum.

Bogum looked away and shook his head before he turned back to Taehyung. "Jungkook. I guess he was pissed that I hit you with the ball and I told him it was an accident but he just came at me." Bogum confessed and Taehyung felt more angry than ever at Jungkook. Sure he could fuck his mental state up but fucking up one of his friends because why? What the fuck. If Bogum told Jungkook it was an accident then Jungkook had no reason to lay his hands on Bogum.

Suddenly the mood was ruined. "You're cute when you're mad with a nose tampon in your nostrils." Bogum spoke to lighten the mood and it did. Taehyung quickly covered his nose. "Shut up." He looked away with a mumble and Bogum chuckled. "C'mon, i'll walk you back to your cabin." He ruffled up Taehyung's hair and Taehyung nodded.

Once they were at Taehyung's cabin, Taehyung turned to Bogum. "Did you really.. I don't know, want to show me how good you were in volleyball?" He asked and Bogum nodded, his hands in his pockets. "I really wanted to impress you.. but i'm sorry once again. I'll impress you a different way next time." He smiled sheepishly.

Taehyung chuckled and nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow?" Taehyung pursed his lips while Bogum nodded. "Goodnight Taehyung." He leaned in while saying so with a whisper and Taehyung gently smiled at that. Bogum smiled as well, ruffling up his hair again and leaving the boy near the cabin as he walked off and towards the direction of his cabin.

Before Taehyung went into the cabin, he took out the nostril tampons and was very happy to know he was no longer bleeding. To think he was going to risk going into his cabin with those things stuck up his nose. Taehyung then walked into the cabin and everyone was either in bed already or just getting into bed. "Where have you been?" Jimin asked and Jungkook suddenly shot up from his bed.

Taehyung paid no attention to Jungkook as he changed in the corner and into his pjs. "I went to Bogum's cabin." He looked at Jungkook while doing so. Jungkook scoffed. "Why? He fucked up your nose." Jungkook asked but his tone sounded pissed. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "On accident." He spoke. "Also, you don't go beating up other people asshole, he didn't mean it, get fucking anger management classes." Taehyung spat and got on his bed which was below Jungkook.

Jungkook closed his eyes and let himself breathe to calm down before he shook his head and laid back down. He doesn't even know why he went after Bogum. Maybe it was because he hurt Taehyung. Maybe because he saw Taehyung and Bogum speaking when he was playing and he didn't want Taehyung talking to anyone else, or maybe both. Jungkook just couldn't get a hold of his feelings.

The cabin was quiet, everyone heard what Taehyung said but no one knew how to reply to that. So they all left it at that. Taehyung got comfortable, grabbing his eevee plushie and hugging it close. He sighed and closed his eyes. Unlike other nights, he was able to fall asleep without almost crying himself to sleep because although his day was.. not the best, he had Bogum to make his day feel better and that's all he needed.

The next morning, the stupid air horn was blown and Taehyung again jerked when he woke up. He hated that air horn so much. Everyone was already either just getting off the bed or getting dressed. Taehyung wanted to fall back asleep but once he realized he could hang out with Bogum, he was up and getting dressed. It's not that he had anything for Bogum. He learned not to fall so easily this time. It was just nice having someone that didn't know all about his personal problems and he liked that a lot. Just having someone besides Jimin.. felt nice.

"Woah, Taehyung you have a lot of hickeys." Hoseok pointed out and Taheyung quickly put on a shirt, looking at Jungkook who was smirking while slipping his pants on. Taehyung swore he had brain damage from always forgetting about the marks. But the marks were fading, thankfully. Taehyung didn't give Hoseok an answer though as he went over to Jungkook, slapping Jungkook's head and leaving the cabin, hurrying over to Bogum's cabin.

Once Bogum came out of the cabin, Taehyung removed himself from leaning on the tree. "Bogum!" He called out and immediately was walking next to Bogum. Bogum had a huge smile, wrapping his arm around Taehyung as a friendly gesture, at least Taehyung thought so. "How was your sleep?" Bogum asked Taehyung with a slight yawn.

"Great, I actually feel refreshed." Taehyung chuckled and Bogum nodded while he continued walking with Taehyung until they got down to the cafeteria, Bogum still not removing his arm. "Yo, is that the guy who gave Taehyung all those hickeys?" Hoseok asked Jimin and Jimin looked at Taehyung. "U-Uh.."  Jimin stuttered a he then shrugged and looked at his plate, not sure what to say.

Taehyung grabbed a plate of food and looked at his table. "I'll talk to you later." Bogum spoke, grabbing his plate and hurrying over to his table with his friends. Taehyung nodded and went over to his table, sitting down and looking at Jimin who spoke to him. "Park Bogum? Are you two..?" Jimin hinted at Taehyung who shook his head.

Taehyung's eyes widened. "N-No.. he's just a friend." He poked at his potatoes. Jimin raised an eyebrow but let it be and allowed Taehyung to eat instead of pestering him with questions. "When everyone is done eating please make your way to the bus stop. We'll start with our morning stretches before we get into the day." The head counselors yelled out. Taehyung ready to make a run for it back to the cabin. The boy really hated camp.