匕山モれ匕ㄚ れ工れモ

After an hour or so of walking, it was late, maybe twelve? Taehyung wasn't really keeping track. Firstly— Jungkook was confused on why they were suddenly hiking up the hill that was more than familiar to him. Actually, he was still confused why Taehyung was taking him up the hill and to the campsite. Even after they reached it, he was still walking and when they finally reached the view which was now.. dark as fuck but whatever.

Taehyung put the things down and set up a few lights. "Help me put the tent up." Taehyung got the things out. Jungkook raised an eyebrow but nodded as he went help the boy. It took awhile, a few fuck ups and a few laughs until they finished. After that Taehyung put the bedding in which was a two thin blankets with a thicker blanket for the night and two pillows. "There, finished." He smiled and got out.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was still very confused. "So, we're sleeping here tonight?" He asked Taehyung who nodded. "I want to see the view in the morning one last time before we leave." Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand. Jungkook then nodded. "Ahh, I see." He scruffed up Taehyung's hair and smiled, their hands swaying back and forth. "And.. because this is where you kissed me for the first time.. where I realized I truly did like you.. even though at the time I was like.. a game but still! This is technically where it started everything. From the kiss.."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung. A blank expression was given until he felt himself smile a bit. Basically where he started all the drama. From that first kiss. Where he realized or began to think, Taehyung was more than just a game. Jungkook lifted Taehyung's chin and squeezed his hand. "I.. really love you Taehyung." He gave a slight emotionless chuckle. Taehyung looked at Jungkook, smiling like an idiot as he caressed Jungkook's cheek. "And I really love you Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung moved his hand to Jungkook's nape and slowly pulled him in for a kiss.

[M]

Jungkook slowly laid Taehyung back on the blankets. The kiss still slow and passionate. Which is how it stayed for many minutes until Jungkook pulled away, kissing down Taehyung's jaw, neck until he got to his shirt. Jungkook straightened himself and watched Taehyung take off his shirt for Jungkook while Jungkook did the same. Jungkook then dove back down, connecting his lips back with Taehyung just for a minute or two.

Jungkook moved to Taehyung's chest, kissing and sucking. Jungkook then moved his hand to Taehyung's nipple, twisting and pulling at the sensitive buds until Taehyung was a whining mess which had Jungkook hardening in no time. "H-Hyung." Taehyung breathed out and Jungkook felt a tingle when he heard the certain name. Taehyung hasn't called him that in such a long time he was actually very fucking glad he got to finally hear those words come from his mouth.

Jungkook pinched Taehyung's hardened buds once more and Taehyung whined with a gasp, arching his back a bit more. Jungkook found himself getting impatient but wanted to also take things slow. So he did. The teasing continued on until minutes later, Jungkook was pushed down and he was now laying on his back, Taehyung pulling down the males pants and underwear.

Jungkook wasn't going to lie. Out of all the things they would do, Taehyung's pretty little mouth wrapped around his erection was probably one of the best feelings ever, besides him entering the male. Once his hard erection sprung free from his underwear, Taehyung didn't even take a minute to think before he had the pulsing cock in his mouth. Taehyung forced himself down until he practically almost choked and removed himself, bringing his hand up to stroke the remaining while he sucked the tip.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was a moaning mess already. Laid back, his head leaning back as he stopped himself from grabbing Taehyung's hair and forcing him to take it all. Instead he grabbed onto the blankets and thrusted slowly into Taehyung's mouth. It was a bit weird that Jungkook was addicted to the sounds of Taehyung choking on his cock, spitting the saliva back and stroking his member yet again.