匕山モれ匕ㄚ

The next day, Taehyung and the rest were gathered on the table they always sat on during meals and Taehyung was eating slower than usual which had Hoseok noticing and nudging him. "You okay?" He asked and Taehyung nodded. "I'm fine, just not that hungry." Taehyung yawned and leaned on Hoseok who chuckled. "Tired?" He asked and Taehyung nodded. "After this camp I get one week off and then I gotta go back to school. This is some stressful shit. May I mention, that week off is me going to help decorate this building my mom and step dad are getting married in, i'm about to kermit."

With that, Jimin was chuckling and Taehyung looked at Jimin who stopped and apologized. Taehyung took in the words Jungkook spoke that night and looked over to Jungkook. Jungkook was eating a fruit cup while looking at Taehyung and Taehyung pursed his lips before scooting over to Jimin. "So.. I uhh get to bring a friend and I would like if you could be my date." Taehyung smiled gently while nudging Jimin.

Jimin's jaw almost dropped as he looked at Taehyung and then Jungkook who gave a small smile. Jimin then nodded. "Yes! I mean, yeah, whatever, yay step dad." He spoke with a sarcastic tone which had Taehyung laughing and nudging the male. "Shut up." The two boys smiled at each other before Jimin put his fork down and hugged Taehyung. "Agh, I missed you, i'm so so so sorry." He apologized and Taehyung patted his head. "Shut up, we're good." Taehyung pushed Jimin away but Jimin clung on. Obviously Taehyung needed to have a talk with Jimin but not right now.

Taehyung found himself smiling more than he should have and finally gave in, hugging the male. "Soft hours." Hoseok sat next to Jimin while Yoongi sat next to Taehyung. Taehyung removed Jimin and looked at Hoseok. "You three are good?" Taehyung asked and Yoongi nodded. "We were always good." He scoffed and Hoseok rolled his eyes. "No, Yoongi is still a bit salty that Chim slept with that whore." Hoseok huffed and Taehyung nodded. "Right, well, have fun with your threesome guys." Taehyung got up and hurried off.

Jungkook though overheard Hoseok's words and stopped eating for a moment. 'That whore'... Okay, alright. Biting down on his lip, Jungkook cleared his throat and picked up his tray before he left the table. Suddenly Jungkook didn't feel welcomed at the table but that was fine. It was fine. He was used to this and he didn't have a reason to be upset, really.. it just hurt a tiny bit but whatever... it was whatever.

Taehyung looked back to see Yoongi giving the finger, a chuckle coming from him as he looked forward but ended up walking into Jungkook. Jungkook stumbled forward since Taehyung walked into his back. Turning around Jungkook looked at Taehyung who hurried off. A sigh came from Jungkook as he looked over at Jimin who was smiling with the two other boys. Scratching his nape before wrapping his arm around Chaeyoung.

Maybe it was just him but Chaeyoung and he have been drifting apart and well, he was sure she was seeing someone else but he didn't know. He didn't want to know actually and the plan of trying to cling onto her was not working. He simply just did not like vagina— anymore at least. Jungkook looked At Chaeyoung who gave a small smile and he did the same before losing the smile and looking away.

Taehyung ran out of the water after being splashed by SeokJin. Taehyung hugged himself and before he could even speak, he was being pushed off the dock and splashing into the water with a yelp. With a small struggle to swim up, Taehyung grabbed onto anyone he could grab and that was Yoongi, pulling him down with him before they both were finally above water. "Taehyung!" Yoongi coughed and Taehyung coughed while muffling a sorry.

Meanwhile Jimin was laughing, a towel around him as he looked at Taehyung. Taehyung rolled his eyes and splashed the water before pushing his hair back. After the day, they were allowed to do as they please so they decided a swim would be fun. They were right because everyone was having fun, even Yoongi, surprisingly. Then again, Hoseok is his boyfriend and that boy is really something, Taehyung loves it.

All six of the boys were playing random games, having a lot of fun until Taehyung noticed Jungkook sitting at the dock, his feet resting in the water. The male pursed his lips before he was pushed under water by Namjoon who did it for fun and swam away. Taehyung came back up, coughing and looking around with his bangs on his way. "Who wants to die today huh?" Taehyung coughed once more.

The males laugh and Taehyung gave them a finger before pointing at Jungkook. "You!" He yelled and Jungkook broke his gaze from the water to look at Taehyung. Jungkook looked around before pointing at himself. "Me?" He questioned. Taehyung nodded. "Yes, you." Taehyung sighed. "What?" Jungkook asked. Without hesitation, Taehyung spoke. "Come here, you're my bodyguard from now on." He splashed the water, sick of being drowned.

Jungkook was a bit taken back but he found himself smiling and nodding as he slowly slipped into the water with a hiss. He swam over to Taehyung but stayed a good distance away. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and scoffed before going over and getting on his back. "Stop making it awkward." He flicked Jungkook's head and Jungkook nodded with yet another hiss. Taehyung smiled, pushing Jungkook under the water before removing himself and swimming away.

With that, Jungkook was chasing Taehyung, pulling his leg back causing Taehyung to gasp and swallow some water. The evening was probably one of the best nights. Not only because he was stress free but because he accepted the fact that he and Jungkook would never work out romantically. Taehyung and Jungkook were never going to happen and he was okay with that. Taehyung did want Jungkook as a friend though. Maybe not a lifetime friend— but right now at camp? he wanted to enjoy it.

After everyone was done swimming, Taehyung was drying off with Jimin before Jimin's boy toys came snatch him away. Jungkook then showed up. "You suck at chicken." Jungkook playfully nudged Taehyung and Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I ingested a lot of salty water, I might even die tonight." He played but was keeping a straight face. Jungkook smiled, ruffling up Taehyung's red hair. "I overheard you deciding the color.. I think you should keep it red, suits you." Jungkook bit his lip.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and for a second, he thought about how much he liked him— or used to like him?? but that was for a second and he was back to reality. Why was he just so damn likeable? Taehyung smiled and nodded. "Yes, i'll think it over, thank you." Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook nodded before leaving and that's when EonJin showed up with a sad expression? Before Taehyung could even speak, EonJin opened her mouth.

"Did you and Jungkook sleep together??"