6

Danielle.

My weekend away with Marcus was wonderful. 
We lodged in a five star hotel close to the beach.
It was so beautiful.
We checked in on a Friday evening. I was still in a bad mood so I complained about everything in the hotel and yelled at the staff.

I snapped at Marcus several times and at some point ,I told him to just not speak to me. I found everything annoying.

The next morning however, I felt more relaxed and most of the tension I had felt before had subsided.

"Marc common don't be mad. I was in a bad mood. You know you cant stay mad at me" I said giving him a puppy dog expression.

"Being in a bad mood doesn't mean you have to be mean to me Danielle. God! I thought about cancelling this whole trip. Its frustrating when you do that" he complained.

I moved closer to him.
"I'll make it up to you" I said softly and started kissing his neck.
He relaxed and shut his eyes.

"You're lucky you have such effect on me" he said reluctantly and pulled me closer for a deep kiss.

We spent our mornings in our large suite just eating and making out.

We spent our evenings on the beach, relaxing and.......

Well......making out.

By the time we got back from the trip, I was feeling refreshed and energized.

I knew it.

A weekend get away was just what I needed.

Marcus dropped me off since we took his car and I gave him a deep good bye kiss.
"Thanks babe. I feel much better" I muttered and yawned sleepily.

"Anything for you sweetheart. I'm Just glad you're back to being sweet again. I don't like grumpy Danielle" he said pouting.

"Well grumpy Danielle is gonna show up once in a while, so get used to it pretty boy" I say with a smirk and gave him a quick kiss before taking my back pack and getting out of the car.

I heard him heave a deep sigh.

"See you soon" he said as I walked away.

I turned around, blew him a kiss and shooed him away playfully with my hand.
He shook his head, displaying  exaggerated  exhaustion and then he waved at me before driving off.

I'm a handful.

I know.

I walked into my home feeling really exhausted from the trip. I found my father talking on the phone with somebody.

"Hey dad" I said quickly and was about to run to my room when I heard him call me.

"Cher"

I turned to face him and saw that he had ended the call.

"Yes daddy?" I answered raising my eyebrow impatiently.

I really needed to go to bed. I was tired as hell. Plus it was a Sunday evening and I had school the next day.

"How was your trip?" He asked observing my outfit.
I was in tiny shorts and a bikini bra. I had a shirt on but I hadn't bordered to button them up.

"It was awesome dad. I'm so tired, I need to go to bed" I yawned shamelessly.

"So no hugs for your ever so nice and charming father today?" He said getting up to stretch his arms out as an invitation for a hug.

I didn't move.

I just want to go and rest daddy. Don't be a meany.

"Ouch. I guess I deserve that.......
A little.
Anyways I Just wanted to let you know I got you a new tutor for your next attempt at the SATS. He starts next weekend okay?" He said and sat down on the couch raising his legs to rest on the table.