24

Eric

I stared at her as she laid in my arms, sleeping peacefully.

She looked amazingly beautiful while sleeping and I couldn't think of anything I'd rather be doing right now than watching her sleep and listening to her even breathing.

Memories of last night flashed through my head.

We didn't have sex.

No, we didn't.

But it took every ounce of self restraint I had in me to stop before we did.

Our make out session had been so intense, we had lost most of our clothing.

We hastily flung every barrier that lay between us to the floor as we kissed and caressed each other hungrily.

I couldn't get enough of her. My lips had moved from her mouth, to her neck, to her bare chest, and then to places that made her scream with pleasure.

"We have to stop now before..." I had started to say but didn't complete my statement before I claimed her mouth again.

I couldn't stop.

It was like I had been possessed my an inhuman force.

A force I was trying so hard to overcome.

Our hot bare skin glided against each other, driving delicious sensations through my whole body and making me yearn for more.

My hands were on every part of her body, and hers were tightly wrapped around me, drawing me closer, begging for more.

"Eric" she moaned my name softly, and drove my mind so wild that I could have taken her at that moment.

She gasped as my hand moved to touch her sensitive parts and she pulled me impossibly closer.

This was too much.

I felt like I was about to explode. Our bare skin felt so good against each other, I never wanted to stop what we were doing.

But , we had to stop.

As much as I hated to, we had to stop before we did something we would both regret in the morning.

Something she surely would regret in the morning.

I wanted her.

But not like this.

Not in this selfish, animalistic way.

Not before I told her how I felt about her.

Not before I told her all she needed to know about me.

I wanted all of her, but only in the best way.

I gave an inhuman growl, and suddenly jerked away from her and slumped beside her on the bed.

I laid on my back, with my palm covering my face, trying my best to control myself.

I saw the instant shock in her eyes the moment that I suddenly withdrew.

She didn't want this to stop either.

I felt her hand move to touch my biceps and I flinched from the arousal it ignited.

"Eric" she called softly "Eric please"

I turned my back on her, still trying to regain composure.

"We should stop. We should stop before we do something we'd both regret" I said between clenched teeth.