Part 7

The couple had been doing well hiding from the media. Secret date nights after shows, late nights staring at the stars on the rooftops of hotels. Kehlani brought something different out of Demi, something she had never experienced before and it felt good. It felt refreshing. Whenever Demi sang she sang to Kehlani, the lyrics to her most intimate songs about past lovers had a new meaning now and every time she belted a note she wanted Kehlani to feel that she meant every word. It wasn't like they were going out of their way to keep their relationship a secret it was just a thing that happened and they had gotten lucky to have the little bit of privacy that they did have. As far as the world knew they were just friends who had gotten so much closer during the stint of the tour.

Kehlani watched from the crowd as Demi knelt on the revolving bed. She looked so flawless. It was the last night of the american tour and while kehlani was glad to have a mini break before touring the rest of the world she would miss Demi and she didn't know what would become of them while they were apart. What she did want to do is tell the world that she was in love with Demi or at least hint that they were an item. The bed had turned to face the opposite side and she made a wim decision to jump on the bed and caress Demi. She smiled as their eyes met and the innocent smile spread across her lovers face. "What about what they'll say?" Demi muttered to Kehlani, "I don't care." The crowd was going nuts by now, their lips had met for a quick but loving kiss. "Well relax." Demi said, pushing Kehlani on the bed. Feeling the woman's hands on her she almost forgot she was in the middle of a set and had the screaming of the fans not pulled her out of a trance she would have let Kehlani take her right there. Putting the thought in her pocket for later, Demi climbed off and led the way off the B stage as if nothing had happened but the heat between her thighs and the racing of her heart said otherwise. As soon as Kehlani was in arms reach Demi gripped her face and kissed the woman deeply. 

The heat between Kehlani's legs failed to dissipate as she waited for the rest of demi's show. As fans left in chunks and the tour team worked on breaking down the venue. Kehlani practically dragged Demi to their hotel. "Kehlani!" Demi squealed as she was whisked away. "Don't 'Kehlani' me. You knew exactly what you were doing on that bed."

"Did I?" Demi played along, giggling as she tried to peel Kehlani's hands off her thighs but not really trying. "Oh yeah."

"Is it bad that I'm glad tour is over?" Kehlani said, biting her lip as she hovered over Demi in the back of the car.

"Not bad at all. I don't have to worry about if my legs are going to be fine by the show or not." Demi hinted, which only mad Kehlani's core throb more. "You can sleep all day tomorrow." Kehlani noted. "I'm going to have you up all night." And she did. 

The sun would be coming up by the time Kehlani and Demi released their last cries of pleasure. They had made love on every surface of that hotel room, EVERY SURFACE. Demi let out several pants, pulling kehlani up to meet her lips in a lazy kiss but was still loving. Demi smiled against Kehlani's swollen lips, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's neck.. Was kehlani her girlfriend now? They hadn't really talked about it. They had only said I love you to each other and had sex, lots of passionate sex. They were exclusive of course but neither of them had actually said the word girlfriend. Demi sighed in partial content, now that thoughts had started to get gears turning in her head. She tangled her fingers in Kehlani's hair as the woman kissed on her neck. It was a conversation she would have with the other woman later when she could move her legs normally again. "Baby.... I can't do this anymore." Demi said nudging Kehlani off of her sticky, naked body.

"Are you breaking up with me already?" Kehlani half joked.

"What? No. I meant the sex. I can't have sex anymore... for at least a day or two." Demi chuckled as she pulled her robe off the chair next to them to cover her exposed body.

"That's even worse" Kehlani let out a whine as she covered up too, picking Demi up and carrying her to the bed bridal style.

Demi hummed, "How did I get so lucky?" She asked, caressing the other woman's cheek with the sweetest smile painted on her face.

The way they looked at each other was like something in a movie. When Kehlani looked at Demi it was like nothing else in the world mattered, her heart had never been broken and she could take on the world. Kehlani literally made her feel like she was on top of the world with just a glance. It wasn't like it was one sided either. Demi did the exact same thing to Kehlani.

Kehlani snuggled in next to Demi, getting warm under the covers. "Shower after sleep?" She muttered. "Shower after sleep." Demi confirmed.  

____________________

I'm back and a little rusty but I'm back and that's the most important part.