- mafia

________________________________________________________________

You sat in front of your vanity trying to finish your makeup. Your girlfriends wanted to go out to the club tonight, and you decided to join them.

It was your last year in college and you wanted to have fun before you leave. All college has been for you was work, work, and even more work. And you were tired of working.

You were done doing your makeup and was about to go inside your closet when they all walked into your dorm.

You were about only close to two out of the four people in the "group", and that was Raquel and Samantha.

Raquel is a skinny dark skin with nice smooth skin and pearly white teeth. You two grew up together and practically did everything with each other. She wasn't your best friend but more like a sister, and you were glad to have her.

As for Samantha, you only knew her for three years. You met her when you were walking to the school cafe. She bumped into you and the rest was history.

Samantha is a nice Italian girl with olive skin and nice luscious hair. She always had you and Raquel back, and she never switched up on you two.

The other two that was in the "group" were Tori and Erica, Samantha friends. Tori is bratty and self centered and Erica is a gold digger and rude. You and Raquel didn't like them for shit, and always tried to avoid them. Samantha didn't like them either, but they are the daughters of Samantha dad friend and she had to be nice.

"Are you done? I'm tired of waiting." Erica said annoyed.

"Are you done getting lip fillers?" You bite back.

"Not tonight you two, not tonight. We're having night of of fun, not a night of bickering.." Samantha said.

"So tell your friend to stop worrying about me. You guys called me ten minutes ago and asked me did I want come, I can't get ready in less than ten minutes." You said.

" You said