- king arthur three [charlie hunnman]

• king arthur pt.3 •

You wiped your hands and followed Agnes to the living room

You wiped your hands and followed Agnes to the living room. You were excited to see who Johnny ran in to, but once you saw who it really was your heart stopped.

You couldn't believe your eyes. 'What is he doing here?' You thought.

The room became quiet as both you and Arthur stared at each other. He gave you an apologetic look, and it only made you angry.

You put on your hoodie and walked pass him, bumping into him on purpose. You walked out into the cold angry. You were going to get on midnight and ride away but guards were everywhere, you wouldn't have been able to escape.

"Y/N, Y/N." Arthur said as he ran after you.

He tried to grab your arm but you pulled away and continued to walk. "Stop!" He yelled pulling you into him.

"What is it that you want Arthur?" You yelled pushing away from him.

"Why did you leave? Is it about what happened at dinner?" He asked.

"No Arthur." You said before walking away.

"What is it then?" He asked but you ignored him.

"What is it?" He asked again but you couldn't to walk.

"What is it?" He yelled pulling you back roughly.

"Because I don't fit in Arthur. I don't belong there! I can't be the queen Camelot. " You yelled with so much emotion in your voice.

"What are you saying?" Arthur asked.

His heart rate began to increase, and you could hear it. He was beyond scared of what you were about to say.

"I-I can't do this." You said looking at the ring.

The tears streamed down your face, and you tried to calm yourself down. You were preparing yourself for what you were about to do. "Maybe you should marry Amber, I'm not cut out to be queen." You said giving him the ring.

One by one the tears fell from Arthur eyes. One minute he was sad and confused and the next he was angry, livid.

"Your going to throw everything away because of some bitch." Arthur snarled as he looked down at the ring.

"We've been through hell and back, but still you let some bitch break us up." He said.

"I didn't let anyone break us up, you did." You said.

"How Y/N? Explain to me how I would let some whore get in between us." He said stepping towards you.

You could, but didn't want to answer him. You just wanted to get back inside and eat o you could leave again. You were tired of arguing of arguing and shouting with Arthur.