- narcos two [ismael cruz córdova]

this has been written for a minute but I didn't like it so I never published it...

You dug your toes in the sand and looked out into the somewhat calm summer night

You dug your toes in the sand and looked out into the somewhat calm summer night. There were music and cheers coming from the house, but it was faint. The party had just begun, and it wasn't going to let up anytime soon since Leno and his crew finally killed his rival.

After many years of fighting and broken alliances, Pablo was finally killed and you didn't know how to feel about the whole situation. You were happy that he was dead since he was the one who crashed the party and almost killed you, but at the same time, you weren't so happy to the point that you could go out and party. Regardless of how fucked up he was, he was still a person.

Besides that reason, you didn't feel like partying with half-naked chicas and drunk Vatos. You didn't feel like being around Leno's indecisive ass. He doesn't know if wants you but won't let anyone have your ass either.

Ever since the two of you had sex, things have changed. One day he couldn't stop touching you, and the next he's saying he can't be bothered being tied down.

Him saying those words hurt, but you didn't waste your time sulking. Instead, you picked your head up and got lucky and enjoyed a wild night with a random bartender. You thought it would be one of those one night stands, but the guy was something different, and you wanted to continue seeing the man. You and the dude went on a couple of dates until Leno found out and put stop to it. Dude scared the young guy so bad that he doesn't even look at you when you walk into the bar.

A shame.

"What are you doing out here?" You heard from behind you.

Turning around, Leno stood there with a red solo cup in his hand. "Why the fuck you worried about me? Go back to your stupid ass party." You said taking a swing of your beer.

You absolutely hated the bitter drink, but just being around Leno stressed you the fuck out, and you needed a boost if you were going to have to hold a conversation with him for more than two seconds.

"Don't tell me you're still mad about ole dude Y/N." He said sitting next to you.

You could hear the cockiness just dripping from his voice.

"Don't tell me you were so jealous that you had to scare him off." You said looking at him with disgust.

"Jealous about what? He didn't make you scream like me." He said sitting down. He had that stupid ass cocky smirk on his face and you couldn't wait to wipe it off.

You turned your head, and now the both of you were face to face. "You should be, his dick is way bigger than yours, and knows how to use it too." You said making Leno curl his hand up into a ball.

"Everything about him was better. The way he ate my pussy, the way he put my needs first, the way he fucked me dangerously slow then sped it up, the way he made me extremely wet. He did everything you can't do and more. He was an actual man, something you aren't." You said trying to get up, but Leno pulled you back down.

In one swift motion, he picked you up and placed you in between his legs. "Let me go Leno." You said trying to move, but he held you in place and opened your legs.

You couldn't stand Leno, but you would be lying if you said that him just opening your legs didn't make you wet.

"He fucked you good huh." He said pressing his fingers against your clothed vagina.

Leno began to massage your lower region, causing your underwear to smoke in a matter of minutes.

"I thought I couldn't make you wet mi amore." He said fanning his breath against your skin.

You hated that Leno could turn you into a hot mess just by touching you, but at the same time, you loved it. You loved how his voice dropped a couple of octaves, and how sexy he became.

Leno pulled your panties to the side and his fingers began to tease your clit. You moved against his hand, your body begging for more. You were a moaning mess, and the only way to control such exotic noises was to bite down on your lip. Hard.

"I thought you hated me Y/N." He said sliding his long fingers into you. Leno didn't waste any time, and he began to pound in and out of you, causing his palm to smack against your clit.

"Leno, I can't take it." You said trying to stop his pleasurable assault on your vagina, but he wouldn't stop.

"From now on your mines. Okay." He said going even faster.

"You belong to me. The only dick you could take is mines. Your whole body belongs to me. Do you understand that Y/N." He said kissing your neck.

"Y-yes!" You exclaimed as you came all over Leno's fingers.

Your legs involuntarily closed as your body convulse and shake from the epic orgasm. You tried so hard to stop your body from shaking, but it just kept going. You were absolutely astonished.

"Now Y/N, did he make you cum like that?" He asked moving your hair from your sticky forehead.

"N-No." You said patting.

"Good." He said kissing your lips.

Leno moved away from you and pulled down your dress. He knew you wouldn't be able to walk since you were so sensitive, so he picked you up.

"I hope you know I said yes because I was orgasming. You don't own me." You said laying your head in his chest.

"I know, just wait." He said carrying you the guest house.

It was going to be a long night.